29

Did not edit this BUT PROMISE YOU I WILL POST A LOT MORE!!!

Zach's POV
I was getting ready to go to school and I passed Franchesca house I just wish she was here I been really hurt and stressed and worried but there's nothing I could do a about it and Veronica was keep on checking on us and to see if we're doing okay.

I got to school and I met with my friends "it has been two months now I don't think the other gang members are going to do harm" Corbyn says "I know but they are just going to pop out before you know it" Jonah says "did you guys bring your weapons"I said they all nodded we have been training "it's just weird that we didn't do nothing and we're still in this situation" Daniel says "Yea I know guys are mad at me about hanging out with her and I agree with you guys that you have no part in this but if you guys don't want to be in it it's okay I understand I could handle it by myself" I said "ok" jack says and was leaving but then Jonah says pulled him by his collar and pulled him to us "no we are with you no matter what we are going to be with you till the end we love you bro never feel left down" Jonah says and pat my back I smiled "thanks guys" I said they smiled.

I went to class but it still wasn't the same everyone is quiet Franchesca was the person we are missing.

It was lunch time I was hanging with the guys and then I saw Courtney coming this way "Uhh hey"I said "hey" she says and sat with us "have you heard anything of her" court says I shook my head "have you?" I said "I just heard rumors that she back home"She says I stopped eating "FOR REAL!" I said "i don't know it's a rumor"she says "we should go!"I said "we can't we need to be safe and no where around anyone"Jonah says and looked at me with a look "you guys know too?"Court says "Uhh about what?" Daniel says "about the situation"She says we knew what she was talking about we all nodded "me too Veronica came to me last night" Court says "we should make a plan"she says "that's a good idea"Jack says then we started making a plan "but I don't know" Jonah says we looked at him "why"I said "remember she says don't trust anyone we know"Jonah says that's true "for real guys I'm not lying I just want her she is my childhood friend I want her to be healthy I will do anything to get her back but we have to fight and I can't do it alone we need each other"Court says Jonah looked at her with an eye "Fine"Jonah says.

Franchesca POV
I been in my room for 2 hours I went to therapy early in the morning it's like writing a diary but instead of writing your talking with other people about it, it's messed up I was heading to the kitchen then I looked at the door and as I was looking I was getting closer and closer and there I reached the door knob I open it secretly and now I was outside I was laughing to my self where should I go? I asked my self .

As soon as I knew I was at my cave and I was just looking at my drawings I have done and just watching them remembering the story this one was when I drew one with my dad my real one when I was little, Then this one was when I had a fight with my mom she almost kicked me out, Then this one was a drawing when I was with Mac and then a tear slipped out of my eye.

Then I went to the store and wore my hoodie so for no one to recognize me and bout some junk food and the I quickly was going home before anyone catch me I was walking then a cop came by me "miss have you seen a girl with brown hair,Skinny about 5'1  she has 3 tattoo her name is Franchesca"the cop says "Uhh no I haven't sorry" I said with an accent he nodded and left shoot! They know I'm not home so then I was speed walking I got home but I climbed up my window not my window it all covered by wood but the kitchen window no one was their but I heard noises of cops and got in my room as quick as I can and hid under my bed.

Then my step dad came in my room "wha- where were you!"he yelled "what do you mean?" I said acting "don't act young girl!" He says "I was just under my bed!"I said back "why were you under your bed?"he says "why do you want to know"I said "you know we called the cops! just to see where you were and know you have to explain to them that you were under your bed!" He says " I don't need to explain nothing you called them I didn't" I said he just closed the door at me and I rolled my eyes. 

Then I was eating food that I bought and was watching a sad movie then I decided to do my makeup and just trying to do new things.

Then it was midnight I couldn't sleep instead I got my note book and started writing songs
" hold my heart, Don't break it, it has been broken before. Isn't lovely to be  all aalone heart made out of glass, mind made out of stone" i wrote hmm nah I don't like it and threw my book and cried myself to sleep.