Chapter 16

Zach's POV
I went running after Franchesca but I lost her I know she is not in the cave she always hang out at because I am not in that direction but she is somewhere else. You may be thinking JUST LEAVE HER ALONE SHE BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH, but I can't! I can't loose her I know she does not know me but I knew her since 9 grade and we are in 12 grade I was just a kid in her shadows I had a crush on her but I AM NOT A FREAK! I know she been through a LOT but she needs help I know she does, she needs someone to be there for her, she need someone to encourage her and I am that someone I am going to be there for her till the end.

It been hours I been searching around her block but there is one place I have not been the gray bridge I am kinda scared to go to that bridge there's a lot of homeless people, drunk people, people who can hurt me but it just a bad bridge and it is abandoned and that is why I am scared!!. But I still went it SMELLS NASTY and I saw her and heard her sniffles her back was facing me "hey" I said in a sad toned she was sitting down the edge of the bridge I sat next to her "look, it is really fine that you hugged me I don't find a problem with that" I said "BUT I DO! I keep being so soft with you I let all my emotions out with you! I can't cause then your going to see me as the soft I am not a soft girl! I am girl who steals, who hates her family, who killed a person, who is a gangster! And your here hearing everything about me! And then tell everyone-" I stopped her "I would never and ever tell anyone about you! I am not that person I just want to be with you someone to support you and be there for you cause I-I LIKE YOU!" I said, I... just... said...that!

"Look I know you like me, I am not dumb I can see it in your eyes don't think I  don't recognized you I knew you since 9 grade you were nerd getting all good grades but you can't like me, I am bad then your going to be bad and your not going to have a good life and you need one you can't end up like me, look how I am" she says calmly pointing to the cigarette that was not the floor and a beer "Yea cause you never had anyone there for you, you run away from your problems, you go to sleep and think that your emotions will go away but it does not there going to keep on hunting you, you need someone to support you, you need someone to be there for you and I am going to be there for you...moonlight" I said she smiled and stood up and hugged me "t-thanks" she stutters "but I know I won't change" she says
" you don't know, but I know you are going to change and we are going to be there for each other" I said she stayed quiet I looked at her "promise?" I asked "I don't think I can make that promise" she says "why?" I asked "because I know if I try I will never do it it just- I... will try" she was stuttering I just nodded and looked at her eyes I was taller then her so she was looking up at me "well um thanks" she says and before I can talk she left.

It's the next day it a Saturday! Yay! I was going out for a jog I went to a park and I saw Franchesca? Sitting down on a bench looking down I decided to leave her and take her time I would really love for me to go and sit with her but she needs some alone time. I then went home

Then I did my hair I made something to eat then my two step sister came down stairs YES I have step sisters and I dislike them THERE SO FAKE!! And there part of my dad side my dad died when I was 8 I really miss him I never told Franchesca about t...

Then I did my hair I made something to eat then my two step sister came down stairs YES I have step sisters and I dislike them THERE SO FAKE!! And there part of my dad side my dad died when I was 8 I really miss him I never told Franchesca about them cause then I know she will fight them cause she must think that they killed my littlest sister then Reese came up to me she is the only, mom and  Ryan I love in this family only, my dad and his step sister not al ALL he makes me feel left out "hey Zachy ! Can I have some!" Reese says and pointed to my sandwich "Yea you can have it all" I said and gave it to her "Aww! HEY Zachy can I have some!" Jessie says my step sister repeating Reese  "YEA you can have it all!" Jessica says my other step sister repeating me and YES THEY ARE TWINS HOW MORE ANNOYING!!! I just rolled my eyes "you want to go to the liquor store and buy something" I told Reese she just looked annoyed and wanted to fight her step twins but she couldn't she was to small she is 7  then she looked at me she nodded "Hey Ryan Were going to the store!" I yelled he was upstairs playing Fortnite "wait I want to go to!" He yelled then he came to me and I was going to drive my mom car.

"Oh no! Your not driving we are going to crash!" Ryan yelled I just rolled my eyes "we are not going to crash I am a good driver" I said "let's just go walking" Reese says with puppy eyes "fine!" I gave in then we went walking the liquor store was not that far we went in Ryan directly went to the chips isle and Reese stayed with me we were just walking and seeing what we wanted then AGIAN i saw FRANCHESCA!! she was getting cigarettes OH NO! i went up to her and took the cigarettes from her "Hey FOOL what your prob-oh hey" she says sweetly at the end I pointed at the cigarettes "what were you going to do" I asked her she just rolled her eyes. "that's wery bwad fo you" Reese says "Who's that" Franchesca says looking at my sister "this is my sister"I told her and she nodded "well, this could also be good for you when your feeling-"i stoped her "no is not don't listen to her Reese your right this is very bad" I told Reese and looked at Franchesca and giving her like a sign to tell Reese somking is bad "fine! Your brother is correct it's bad to smoke" Franchesca says "you LOOK PRETTY" Reese says "I know I get that a lot" Franchesca says and flicked her hair I just scoffed and she looked at me I just laughed "you look cute too" Franchesca says "we should hangout!" Reese says "definitely!" Franchesca says "give me your phone number" Reese says and took out her toy phone and started typing Franchesca number I just looked at Franchesca  she actually has a different side instead of being mean, grumpy and rude she actually has a heart.