15

Danielle was with her daughters and nieces helping Madison find a dress for Miss Mystic Falls Pageant this year. Josie, Lizzie, and Stephanie had won the previous years, and now it's Maddison's turn.

The girls were in the dressing room trying on some of the gowns they found, while Danielle was looking through racks of dresses with Lucy by her side, who called every pink dress pretty.

"Danielle?" Someone called out. She looked up to see Rebekah, Hayley, and Hope. She mentally groaned in her head.

"Hey guys," She faked smiled at them, and went back to looking at the dresses.

"What are you doing here" Rebekah went to hug her but Danielle dodged it, hurting Rebekah.

"Looking at dresses for my daughter," She replied looking through the racks of dresses. Lucy was now hiding behind her mother's legs, feeling the bad vibe these people gave off.

"We are too! Hope is entering Miss Mystic Falls Pageant and she's going to win," Hayley bragged and Danielle nodded her head.

"No Maddison is!" Lucy yelled stepping out behind mother's leg. The three girls jumped not noticing the little girl.

"Nice to know that there won't be much competition," Lizzie said catching everyone's attention.

"Excuse me?" Hayley asked shocked that this teen was being disrespectful.

"Your excused, the doors right there," Josie said beside her crossing her arms, Now Danielle's was shocked. She didn't expect that to come out of her sweet niece Josie, her sister yes, her no.

"I don't see why that monster would cheat on Aunt with you. You're not even that pretty," Stephanie said looking her up and down and the girls snicker.

"Girls" She warned them and they smiled at her.

"What is she talking about?" Hope asked her mother who looked scared to answer her daughter.

"Oops," Lizzie said, Stephanie let out a giggle.

"Also prepare to lose. Madison is going to win this year, and with her ugly tattoos," Lizzie said, air quoting tattoos. They all walked back to the dressing room.

"I said I was sorry!"

----

VOTE AND COMMENT