5

Danielle leads the group to where Alaric, Hope, and Tara, who is Hope's new roommate, were standing and talking. Alaric notice them coming this way and told Tara to go to class. The two girls said goodbye to each other and that they'll see each other soon. Hope excitedly rushed up to her father with a big smile on her face, causing him to smile seeing how happy she was.

"I love it here daddy. I can't wait to start, thank you, thank you, thank you," Hope gave him a big hug, crushing him a little with her werewolf strength.

"Of course little wolf."

"Well Hope, we will see you in a couple of days. While you have the time, you should get whatever you need for your new room," Danielle said, handing her the packet that Hope has to go over.

"Is there anything that I should or shouldn't get," She asked the two.

"Everything is listed in the packet. But you should ask Tara just in case, since you guys will be sharing a room for a while," Alaric answered. Danielle's attention went to a crying baby, her crying baby, as Emma and Lucy made their way toward her.

"Baby Lucy here woke up from her nap and has been fussy ever since. Which is weird because she is a very calm baby," Emma told her, Lucy reach for her mother and calmed down a little as she was now in her mother's arms. She clung to her mother, grabbing a handful of her mother's hair in her fist.

"She's been like this all morning," Danielle told her causing Emma to frown."Poor baby Lucy," The baby let out a hum.

"Maybe it's because she can sense the evil lurking around here," Stephanie, Damon and Elena's daughter, said as she walked by, giving the Mikaelson family a dirty look.

"Stephanie," Alaric warned her, not wanting her to start, she waved him off and continued walking away.

"She looks exactly like Elena," Elijah said, watching in disbelief as Stephanie walk away.

"That's because that is Elena's and Damon's daughter."

"And is this your daughter?" Rebekah asked, not taking her eyes off the baby that was in her old friend's arm.

"Yes, this is baby Lucy, say hi Lucy," The two-year-old buried her face into her mother's chest in protest, "Sorry, I believe she misses her daddy, she hasn't seen him in two weeks." Lucy perked her head up at the word 'daddy'.

Klaus's heart broke inside and seeing a baby that she shares with another man in her arms hurt like hell. He was the love of his life or was the love of her life. Now here she is with a baby that isn't his. He had always dreamed that Danielle was the one carrying Hope and not Hayley.

"She's beautiful," Klaus said, Danielle looked at him and gave him a genuine smile.

"Thank you, she looks a lot like her father," She said, his siblings looked over at his brother, seeing the hurt in his eyes.

"We should get going," Rebekah said, glancing down at the baby in her arms, jealous of the Forbes women in front of her.

"Yes, you should. Hope, we will see you in a couple of days."

----

VOTE AND COMMENT