1

Danielle Forbes walked through the Salvatore Boarding School halls, greeting every student she passed. Danielle is the headmistress at the boarding school. The students love her, she treats all her students equally, including her children, and she listens to their concerns and doesn't dismiss them. They think of her as their second mother seeing as they are away from their mother for months or were disowned by them for becoming what they are. She also doesn't treat them any differently based on their species, status, and what they did in the past because that is why they opened the Salvatore Boarding School, so they can be better and learn control.

She hummed happily as she opened her office door, leaving it open for the students to come in to talk or say hi. Danielle was in a good mood because her two oldest twins, Mason and Madison, and her second oldest son, Henry, are coming back home today from visiting their aunt Caroline in Paris, with their cousins, Lizzie and Josie. They were away for two weeks and she missed them dearly. While the rest of her two youngest stayed with her because they didn't want her.

Danielle was doing paperwork when Alaric stormed into her office, closing her door to prevent anyone to come in. He started pacing her office with a frustrated look, she raised an eyebrow at his weird behavior. "Why now! Why here!" He said out of the blue causing Danielle to be even more confused.

"Stop pacing," He stopped, "Now, tell me what's wrong?" She said causing him to sigh and sit down on one of the chairs that was in front of her desk.

"I got a call from a family, they want to enroll their daughter," He rubbed his head with frustration.

"Well, that's good news! Why are you so worked up about it," Danielle picked up her pen and continued working.

"The family that wants to enroll their daughter is the Mikaelson family," She stopped moving her pen from writing and slowly set it down.

Welp, there's goes my morning

"Jesus, this is not going to end up well," She whispered.

"We're declining it right," Alaric asked.

"We can't do that, it's not fair. And besides, if she comes here, maybe she won't turn out to be like her psycho family," She suggested causing him t scoff.

"Do you remember what this family did to this town! To me, Tyler, Caroline, Carol, Jenna...you!"

"Of course, I remember!" She snapped, "Carol was like a mother to me."

"So you see why we can't accept her!"

"Her family's action shouldn't reflect on her, Alaric. We will talk to their family separately and set some ground rules. We aren't weak and uneducated like we were back then," Danielle told him. Alaric shifted in his seat angrily, then let out a loud sigh.

"Fine, but one mistake from that family, and they are gone," Alaric said, Danielle nodded her head.

"Agree."

------

VOTE AND COMMENT