4

"Well everything is set," Danielle said looking up from her worksheet, "You just have to tell Emma, who is our counselor here, about how you trigger your wolf side, seeing that your va-" Danielle was cut off by Hayley.

"I'm sorry, why would you assume that my daughter trigger her werewolf side," Hayley said with an attitude, causing Danielle to sigh already knowing that Hayley was going to be a problem in the future.

"I can sense it, and it's also on the application that you filled out for Hope," Danielle held the paper up as she showed it to her. Klaus rubbed his head, frustrated with her while Hope turned red in embarrassment, sinking in her chair a little.

"As I was saying, You'll have to tell Emma how you trigger your wolf side, she'll be the only person to know that information in this school unless you had told someone. Your vampire side is not activated so we won't put you in any vampire classes till it is, hopefully not any time soon, unless you want to soon, just let us know if you do so that we can put you in vampire classes, am I forgetting anything?" Danielle turned to Alaric.

"Yes, we already assign you to a room and your roommate is waiting to meet you. Would you like to meet her while your parent finishes up here for you?" Hope looked at her father for permission, he nodded causing Hope to stand up from her seat.

"We'll see you after Ms. Mikaelson," The two made their way out of the room, not before Alaric gave her a look that said 'Good luck' . As soon as the door shut behind them, Danielle focuses her attention back on the family with a serious face.

"Alaric and I agree to allow your daughter and niece to come to this school because your past actions shouldn't affect her," Klaus went to say something but Danielle beat him to it, "I'm not finished talking. Not only are we protecting the students here at the school but also the town. Which means we placed some rules for your family."

"You can't be serious," Kol snorted and Danielle gave him a dead look.

"Dead serious. This town was a disaster, it was in shambles after you guys came here and terrorized it. It took us years to rebuild and make it safe again," The four Mikaelsons avoided eye contact with her. "You will not kill anyone. You will not torture anyone. You will not drink from anyone. You will not compel anyone. And you will not use dark magic."

"This is ridiculous," Rebekah laughed in disbelief.

"And what if we don't follow these rules," Elijah questioned.

"We are not the naive and dumb little kids anymore, we know what your weaknesses are and we know what can kill you."

"Are you threatening us?" Hayley asked in disbelief.

"No, I'm warning you. And this will be your only warning. Don't ruin this for your daughter or niece, she can be who she is here and not hide," They sat in silence for a while.

"We will follow your rules," Klaus said making eye contact with her. Klaus froze a little moment, finally catching her blue eyes that has been avoiding him the moment she entered the room, the same blue eyes he's been waiting to see for years. Danielle shifted uncomfortably and nodded her head to him great fully, knowing that if he set something, the rest will follow.

"Good, we put vervain in the water by the way, I would get a house outside of town if I were you," The family nodded, considering her request, "Now since that is over, we would meet up with Alaric and Hope, and show you the way out." Danielle stood up from her chair.

"Shall we?"

----

VOTE AND COMMENT