3

Danielle's morning started off as a bad start. The twins were in a mood because the Mikaelson family will be at the boarding school today and Lucy was not haven't it all this morning. She bid her family goodbye as they went their separate ways, Lucy in Henry's arms since he was taking her to Emma so she can watch her a bit.

She took a deep breath outside of her closed office door, putting on a fake smile, and open the door. All heads turned to her as she walked in and made her way toward her desk. Alaric got up from her chair, causing her to sit down as he stood behind her. Elijah, Rebekah, Klaus, and Kol were shocked to see her. They had thought she had left town because it held so many bad memories.

"Hello, my name is Danielle Forbes and you must be my soon-to-be new student, Hope Mikaelson," She looked at Hope as she said that, Hope nodded her head with a nervous smile.

"Yes, this school is amazing and I'm excited to go to school with people who are like me," Danielle's heart warmed at her answer. A lot of students at the boarding school had said the same thing to her when they first started. A lot of them were either afraid to go to school, scared that they'll lose control, or that someone will discover what they are.

"Well honey, they aren't like you," Hayley told her daughter then looked at Danielle with a smile, "She is an original tribrid if you didn't know, first of her kind."

"Well yes she is the first of her kind," Danielle said while looking down at the worksheet that they had filled out with Hope's information, "Were-wolf, vampire, and a witch, but she is not the original tribrid." Everyone stared at her shocked, not believing a word she had said.

"What? No? My daughter is the original tribrid," Alaric and Danielle shared a look before looking back to the family.

"As Danielle said, Hope isn't the original tribrid," They stared in disbelief, not believing them still.

"They are people like me," Hope excitedly said.

"Well not exactly like you, but some are very similar to you, yes. You are the first of your kind, a werewolf, a vampire, and a witch. But there are other students who are different supernatural beings," Danielle broke it down for the sixteen-year-old and her family.

"Impossible, werewolves, vampires, and witches are the only ones that exist," Elijah said in shock.

"You are a thousand-year-old vampire, anything is possible," Alaric told him.

"Trust us, when we found out that there were more creepy crawlers out there, we were in disbelief ourselves," Hope giggled. The Mikaelson processed the new information they had just received, Danielle clapped her hands together loudly gaining their attention once again.

"Shall we continue?"

-----

VOTE AND COMMENT