nine | give me your body*

Start from the beginning

Still moving your lips in sync with each other, Chenle's hands made their way from your neck down your chest, across your waist, and to your hips, where they settled with a tight grip as you ran your fingers through his hair. His hot breath felt like fire against your skin as he pulled apart from your lips and traced kisses along your jawline, leaving a trail down your neck before reaching your collarbone. He sucked at it lightly, letting a small, shaky breath leave your mouth at the pleasure.

He continued to kiss and suck at the spot, leaving a bruised, purple love bite on your delicate skin. Chenle's desire shot through his kisses, him slowly making his way back around your neck and gently biting again at your skin. You moved your hands from his hair, rubbing them down his back to pull his hips closer to yours, feeling the edge of his jeans rub up against the small bare patch of skin where your shirt had lifted slightly.

You held a strong grip on his hips, unable to hide the thirst you had developed for his body and the longing that was building up in the pit of your stomach. You removed your hands from his hips with light moans leaving your lips, his kisses still fluttering along your neck. You shifted your hands down to your own waist, unbuttoning the top latch of your jeans. Chenle stopped what he was doing, lifting his face gently from your neck and looking down to your hands.

"Do you wanna..." he trailed off, making eye contact with you. You nod slowly, not breaking the contact and letting yourself fall into his deep brown eyes. "Are you sure?" He asked cautiously, making sure you were ready.

You nodded again, glancing down at his plump lips. "I'm in love with you, Chenle," you whispered. "I want you to be my first."

"I love you too," he said softly back, before pulling himself back into your lips and running his hands up under your shirt. His soft hands glided across your body, reaching around your arched back and rubbing your skin softly as he kissed your mouth. You lifted your arms, letting him slide your top off.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered, looking down at your bare torso and leaning down to leave kisses along the centre of your chest. He sat up, pulling his own shirt off before leaning back down again and kissing around the side of your neck as he grasped the edges of your jeans and pulled them down from your thrusted hips. He slowly continued to undress you, before turning to remove his own pants and grabbing the protection from his drawer and sliding it on.

You couldn't take your eyes off his toned body – seeing him and knowing he was all yours gave you feelings you knew you couldn't ever get from anyone else. The more time that passed, the more your felt you needed him.

He climbed back onto the bed, straddling you again while placing his hands behind your head and giving you one last kiss on the lips before aligning his hips with yours.

"Tell me if it hurts or you want me to stop," Chenle requested, waiting for one last confirmation from you before beginning.

He slowly entered you, triggering faint whimpers to release from your lips. Once he was fully inside, he began with soft thrusts making sure to keep you comfortable and being careful not to hurt you. He slowly picked up pace, letting pleasure rush through your body and spread all through your bloodstream. You released small moans, him gliding his lips across your neck while he lifted himself through your hips.

His thumb caressed the back of your hand, holding your palm tightly against his mattress. His movements were smooth but rough, faint grunts through his heavy breathing coming from his mouth and ringing through your ears. Despite not realising it, you had both waited so long for this moment where you could show each other love, not only with your words, but with your bodies too.

Chenle's chest pressed against your skin, hot breaths brushing against the edges of your cheek. You arched your back, letting your head fall back further while Chenle continued with hard thrusts aching through your body.

He eventually slowed back down again, removing himself from your entrance. He hovered himself over you, leaning down to sweetly kiss your lips again after wiping the hair from your eyes.

"Was it okay?" He asked softly, affection still blazing in his eyes.

"It was perfect," you replied back, unable to hide your smile.

Chenle laid himself down on the duvet beside you, linking one arm with yours and holding the other across your bare body. You had never felt confident in your own body, but there was something about Chenle that made you feel comfortable to do anything. His touch made you feel loved.

After a few minutes, you both redressed, sitting yourselves back down comfortably among Chenle's pillows. You leaned into him, nuzzling your head into the crook of his neck and letting him move his arm around your back, pulling you in and holding you closer to his warm body.

You sat there comfortable in his hold, his hand gently stroking your neck and running his fingers through your hair. You let your eyes rest, head pressed against his chest, until you eventually fell gently asleep in his arms. Chenle soon noticed, and did a small smile to himself. He kept you there, still holding you and once more admiring your beauty. He placed a soft kiss on top of your head, leaning himself down as well before drifting off to sleep next to you.