nine | give me your body*

1579 words

The school term soon came to a close, the final bell sounding on a Thursday afternoon at the end of class. You let out a relieved sigh at the sound of the rings echoing through the corridor, throwing your books into your bag while Chenle packed up his own belongings beside you.

"Finally!" You said, zipping up the last pen into your pencil case.

"I'm so excited for tonight," Chenle said, smiling up at you. "We can finally spend the night together!" He finished. You nodded back, sharing Chenle's excitement about the night to come.

Since you had both become official, you had been too caught up with exams and other school-related priorities to have any proper dates. Tonight was finally a night that you could spend with him and not have to worry about anything else. His parents were out of town, so you had his place to yourselves, and after introducing Chenle as your boyfriend, your parents ended up loving him so they didn't mind you going to spend the night.

Once Chenle had collected all his things and you had collected yours, he held out his hand to you with a big smile. "Ready?" he asked, leaning his hand closer to you. You took it in yours, intertwining your fingers and gave him a nod as you both walked out the classroom door together, happy as can be.

"So, what are the plans for tonight?" You asked as you both walked down the footpath on your way to Chenle's place.

"I was thinking we could watch a couple movies, order some take-out to be delivered, maybe play a game or something," Chenle said. "I don't really mind what we do, I'm just happy I get you all to myself." Chenle finished with a proud smile.

You smiled at Chenle's sweet words, but quickly gave him a nudge. "You're so cliché, it's cringey," you tease.

"What?!" He defended back. "It's true! We're gonna be alone all night tonight, we can do anything."

"Uh huh," you hummed with raised eyebrows, hiding your own excitement from him. You couldn't wait just to be alone with him. It was hard to be properly affectionate with him at school with everybody else around, you were both a little shy when it came to PDA. But tonight at Chenle's, that would no longer be a problem.

You finally reached Chenle's house, him letting you inside before locking the door again behind him. He lead you upstairs to his bedroom, which looked the exact same as how you last left it, with the exception of a fresh bundle of daisies in the same vase you last saw on his bookshelf.

You walked inside, throwing your bag down on his floor and jumping straight onto his bed. Chenle was quick to follow behind, jumping on right after you and wrapping you in a big bearhug, straddling your waist. He scattered small kisses all over your face and neck, leaving you lying there giggling like crazy as his soft lips tickled your skin.

"Chenle that tickles!!" You whined through uncontrollable laughter. Your squeals didn't stop him though, instead he simply continued burying you with little pecks across your cheeks, giggling along as well.

He soon became quiet when you grabbed his face, catching his lips with yours and kissing back. You moved your lips with his, deepening the kiss. His lips fit perfectly inside yours, like the last missing piece inside a thousand-piece puzzle. Things began to progress quickly as Chenle gently bit your lower lip and tugged lightly, letting his tongue make its way between your lips. The kiss was consuming, leaving you both wanting more with every movement.