Part 3 "She's So High"

A couple of days went by since the Graham incident. Once I had told Damon all the details he couldn't believe that I had the nerve to join them in their naughty practice.
"We've got to tell a teacher" Damon pronounced as he laid on the extra bed next to mine.
"Are you nuts Damon?! If you tell a teacher or anyone about it I could get just as in as much of trouble as him!" I jumped from my bed getting aside of him. He was laying looking up the ceiling now giving me a glare.
"Then why did you join them? You were never interested in drugs anyway" I could see him roll his eyes and turning to face me.
" I don't know Damon, we are young I just didn't think much of it and I actually really enjoyed it" I said looking at him in the eyes, those perfect blue eyes with a hint of green I just couldn't get enough of them.
"Goddamit Jenny" Damon left out a deep breath. "I'm just worried about you okay?" he now had a serious face on. The way he had said it made me feel happy inside, he really did care about me.
"Yeah well you can't deny I gave you a couple of laughs when you found me in that state" I smiled at him. He tried to hide his smile but it was inevitable, I stuck out my tounge at him in a childish manner and he finally let out his laugh.
"Yeah right" We were both laughing at this point.
"Next time you plan to do something stupid try waiting for me" he said now facing me again.
"You know what? We should try to get Graham's secret lettuce" I said as a joke until a devilish thought came into our minds. We stared at each other in silence for a eternity of seconds.
"Let's steal Graham's pot" Damon was now being serious. We could realistically get on with it.
"I know where he hides it" I said remembering his backpack he had pulled it out of his locker but he always carried it around with him.
"We've got to get his damn backpack!" I said excitingly getting up from the bed and walking towards the chair.
"But how are we gonna steal it from him?" my mind worked fast for the
mischiefs.
"Olivia" I said proudly now taking advantage of the situation, if she was Damon's crush and the reason for us not being together she might as well work for something on my advantage.
"Olivia?" Damon's eyes opened so wide I swore they would pop off.
"It makes perfect sense Damon, she is the most popular at school. At least for you boys" I thought now feeling slightly jealous of her power.
"You can ask her to get Graham's backpack in return for you playing piano for her!!" my mind clicked perfectly this mischievous plan. Damon's mouth was now wide open.
"Damn Jenny you must've really enjoyed getting high" he pronounced amazed at how easily we could get our hands on it.
"But what am I going to tell her? Hey Olivia I really need Graham's backpack could you please get it for me? In seconds he had complety crumbled down my plan. Graham would never give a backpack with weed so easily.
" We have time to think about it" I said underneath my breath.
"We have to trick them" he now said looking up at me with a smile. God I fucking loved that smile.
"I think I now exactly what to do" he said getting up the bed.
"Oh yeah? You do?" I asked.
"Yes. Olivia will be part of our plan we can trust her" Damon smiled maybe at the idea of us three pairing up. I couldn't help but to feel a little knot tangling down my stomach. Damon was definitely falling in love with her and I had no other choice but to go around it like it was nothing.
"Yeah, yeah we could talk to her" I said noticing my mood complety changing from butterflies to emptiness.
"Maybe you should actually" I said. "I'm not friends with her as you are" I didn't know why I was doing this to myself. It hurt to see Damon with her but I still encouraged him to talk to her. Damon had the biggest smile on his face, I don't think he even noticed my instant coldness.
"Yeah you're right Jenny and it also gives me a excuse to talk to her after our practice" Damon said. "It would be a good idea if we meet up afterwards though" I just nodded slightly disappointed in myself for not being able to get over my stupid crush on Damon.
"Yeah sounds great" I finally answered. "You should get going it's getting late and no one can see you" I said to him. He got close to me and planted a kiss on my forehead and gave me a slightly tight hug. "I'll see you tomorrow Jenny" he walked out the door and all I could think of was what the hell had I just put myself into.
__
I wrote this pretty late at night and I'm just gonna post it and read it tomorrow to see if there's any corrections. Sorry if this wasn't as good I haven't written since last year literally.. ALSO IF YOU'RE FROM INSTA PLEASE DONT READ THIS STORY it's so embarrassing 😂🙃 just doing this for fun alrighty!!