Part 16 "Magic City"

You got me lost in Magic City
You got me questioning it all
I hope that I make it home by Wednesday
And this Magic City lets me go

Heavy bags appeared under my eyes as a failed attempt to open them. An arm was firmly holding onto my waist pulling me close to the chest. I took a deep breath getting a stronger sense of his cologne. It was real.
Damon let out an unintelligible whisper as a frown decorated his forehead.
"She hasn't come back?" he asked as I turned on my back to face him.
"Mm?" I questioned looking into his eyes still sleepily glaring.
"Olivia" he said now sitting and yawning.
I looked around the room, her bed was still made from the day before and her collection of stuffed animals stared right back at us.
"Seems like she spend the night with Liam-" before I could finish the sentence Damon's hands found their way to my wrist pushing me backwards on the pillows. I looked at him with a confused stare before he pressed his lips on mine.
He continued to kiss me and moved down to my neck leaving small red bruises behind. His eyes occasionally looked up at mine in desire to see my reaction.
I let out a soft moan feeling his hands under my blouse reaching for my breasts, the soft sounds that escaped my lips filled the room making Damon's spine shiver.

He couldn't even believe what was before his eyes as Jenny removed her blouse exposing her chest. Therefore he began undressing as well still leaving wet kisses all over her body. She was beautiful even more than he had dreamed of. And to her he was absolutely perfect.
Very slowly he began to trust deep on her making her cry out his name. At this moment all he could think of was why did he wait so long to do this with her. Damon wasn't inexperienced with women, not at all. He had had multiple girlfriends in the past, he had been told he was good at it too. But somehow all that confidence he once had vanished in front of her presence. He almost felt as nervous as his first.
To Jenny it had taken her by surprise but she was rather excited about it, not thinking about it too much before hand. Not even a thought or second doubt came to her mind as Damon began pulling her panties off. It felt right, just right.
Slowly he began making circles on her wet spot making her shake in anticipation
Once finished Damon collapsed aside of her, none of them daring to speak a word. She covered under the sheets stared as Damon put his trousers back on. Not looking at her, maybe regretting what had just happened. She didn't know nor she could find the words to ask him.

Her eyes found a way to his watch he wore on his left wrist. Checking the time it was 7 in the morning. She didn't want to admit it but the silence was killing her. Without any warning signs he turned his eyes back on hers.
"I think I love you" The words slip from his mouth as Jenny's eyes widen.
"I don't know what to say" she admitted feeling his hand reach out to caress her face.
He didn't say anything, he didn't look upset or angry or anything at her brutally honest response. In fact he looked rather relieved. He pulled her back into a quick kiss closing his eyes.
"How about we get some more sleep?" he said as the girl nodded in response lifting the covers so he could join in. Her still naked body froze at the feeling of his hands very hypnotizingly wrapping around her tight. He finally pressed a kiss on her cheek before closing his eyes to get more sleep.
Her eyes opened once again reaching out with her hand to find an empty spot by her side. He had left already. She looked down at her naked body under the covers, standing up and looking at the mirror probably searching for evidence of what had happened between the two.
Her fingers delicately touched the red bites on her neck that went all the way to her back.
Instantly she walked to the bath and spend a few minutes in there, it was quite nice to be all by herself sometimes.
But the thoughts had already began to circle her mind.

____
This was written about 5 MONTHS ago, i never posted it but this isn't the ending i just suck at posting fr