Chara v.s. Monika: FIGHT!

The 16th day (4 days Left)

Monika's P.O.V

I ran to as fast as I can until I finally arrived seeing Sans looking at the view holding the Echo Flower. I smile as I look at his back.

"Senpai?" I ask and he turns around. His eye holes were black and his tears are falling.

"M-Monika-chan...." He stuttered as I walked to him.

"What's the matter?" I ask and he looks at me.

"Don't act dumb. I know that they told you!" He said arrogantly. I smile and held his hand.

"Hey, no need to cry..." I say as I cup his cheekbone and wiped his tears.

"B-But I'll forget you... How come I shouldn't cry!?" He said and I smile weakly and tears fall on my face.

"A-and I won't see you again... H-How come i shouldn't cry?! You will go back to your game... and I'll just stay here, suddenly forgetting about you.... Y-You'll be gone..." He sniffed as I hugged him and he rested his head in my shoulder.

"Wh-Why would you leave me?"

" Why won't you j-just stay? "

I was looking at the view while Sans was asleep on my shoulder with dry tears.

My heart was sinking slowly as I keep remembering his words.

" Why won't you j-just stay? "

My heart was beating like there was no tomorrow. Tears kept on falling my face as one tought swirled around my brain.

' He's right... why won't I just stay? I can't stay... I have to go back to the place where I was rightfully in.'

I look at him and whisper

"I'm sorry I'm doing this to you Senpai." I say and continued tearing up as I looked at his peaceful face.

"But please remember I'll always Love you...." I say.

Later...

I was walking back to the house with Sans. We both laughed and chuckle.

"I feel like we have moodswings." I joke.

"True." Sans said laughing.

We finally arrived home and the group was relieved to see us.

"Oh my! We were so worried dear. I'm happy that you two are okay." Toriel says, relieved.

"Heh, thanks for worrying Toriel." Sans said happily.

"We are all worried. Especially when it is about Chara." Frisk's voice got quieter in the last part.

"Say who?" I ask.

"Nothing! Nothing at all!" Frisk exclaimed. Holding up her two hands and shaking it.

I sighed as I look at Frisk. "Don't worry Frisk-chan! Everything is under control!" I cheered.

She smiles peacefully "Thank you, Monika-chan..." Frisk says peacefully.

Later

I walk outside with a loud happy sigh... "This may be..."

"The best day YeT?!" I hear a voice behind me and yelped.

"Who are you ?!" I shouted at the two red-eyed darkness.