• You'll be married by the lake, that being the happiest day of Jason's life.

If you chose Michael-

• You both would live in his house, it being an odd change but you'd get used to it.

• He was happy to decorate with you, excited to see the ideas you had to upgrade his house with.

• He would mostly spend his days with you, looking into your eyes and cuddling.

• Though he doesn't usually eat, he's open to trying anything you could make, of course always enthusiastic in enjoyment while he ate it, that always making you smile.

• Every Halloween he'd go on a usual hunt, going out to find his sister Laurie. He doesn't like being near you since that's when his voices are out of control, him not wanting you to get hurt.

• You both would visit Jason's camp, him always happy to see you guys. Jason and Michael would spend time skipping rocks in the lake and quietly talking to one another.

• Michael proposed to you soon after you both moved in together, him confessing one time when you were on the couch together.

• It doesn't matter much where the wedding is, "Whatever makes you happy, honey~", as he says.

If you chose Freddy-

• He'd show you to an old abandoned school, showing you the basement where he'd spend his days when he's not in the dreamworld.

• You both would live together, Freddy taking a lot of time away from his killings to spend time with you, keeping you occupied and happy.

• He'd bring you outside a lot and walk with you, him hiding his looks behind a hoodie, though you thought he looked adorable.

• He bought you a kitten, him surprisingly loving it as much as you did.

• He would take you to his dreamworld once in a while, sometimes for cute surprises and other times for killing some annoying teenager together.

• He'd propose to you while being out on a walk one day, him being noticeably nervous beforehand.

• He set your wedding in the dreamworld, it being by a magical waterfall that shimmered like glitter.

If you chose Chucky-

• He'd immediately rush out after you pick him, him coming back soon after and guiding you into a small neighborhood. He showed you into a pretty little suburban house, a dead family being poorly swept into the corner of the living room, "Sorry, shoulda' cleaned that up.", he says.

• He'd be out killing a lot during the day, bringing back small souvenirs that he'd steal for you, like pictures, flowers, necklaces, etc.

• You both would go to visit Norman at his motel, staying there a few nights and hanging out with Norman.

• He'd propose to you completely flustered, self conscious of still being in a doll body.

• You'd get married, him not caring where, but wanting something certain there per his request.

• Rather than roses being thrown on the aisle, it'd be paper clips.

If you chose Pennywise-

• He'd move from his sewer into the old home above, preparing it and furnishing it for you, before you had even taken a step in.

• He'd spend most of his days making you happy, being your entertainment as he danced around and made you food, humming a soothing tune.

• He'd go out once in a while when he got hungry, coming back soon after with the same thing to say every time, "Oh my doll I've missed you so very much!" He'd exclaim with a pout.

• Once and a while he'd fly you over to go see Creeper, the both of them would eat together and exchange advice and stories of recent kills through thoughts.

• He'd propose one day in his human form while he took you out on a date, him seeming extremely shy and adorable that day.

• He'd be very intrigued in the preparations of the wedding, curious to know everything about it and follow along with your wishes for it.

If you chose Creeper-

• You both would live in his church's basement. He's self conscious when it comes to it but he begins to clean and decorate it for you.

• He cleans all the bodies and blood from the basement, hanging small lights along the walls and a small bed for the two of you to share.

• He spends most of his days with you, taking you on a drive or along the dusty dry roads, other times he'll cuddle with you on the roof and watch the sunset as the stars begin to shine.

• He'll surprise you once in a while with a different tongue or eyes, that always spooking you once you noticed.

• Once and a while you'd go visit Penny in his sewer, him keeping his work and life down there. The both of them would get a bite to eat and chat about tricks and recent killers through one another's thoughts.

• He'd propose to you on the roof and under the stars, him seeming nervous and anxious the whole day.

• He's interested in the wedding custom, curious as to how it's done, "Interesting... We shall do whatever makes you happy, my love.", He'd say.

——

This is the end! I'd like to thank everyone who's stuck by me this whole time and even those who've read this a bit recently! All the support and love I've gotten from you all has made me so happy and I'm grateful for each and everyone of you!

I love you all!

-BrokeInGlass ❤️