"Do not tell anyone about this talk you hear me?!" You nodded and walked to the dorm doors.
"Bye dad Orca!" You said. He nodded and walked off.

"Goodnight (Y/N),"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the next day back at school and it was normal, apart of Aoyama feeding Izuku cheese, which you thought was weird and funny. After school, you walked into the hospital and into the room your dad was in. You knocked.
"Hello? Dad?" You asked.
"(Y/N) come in!" You heard his voice. You opened the door and ran to hug him.

"Dad I'm so glad you're okay," you said smiling.
"Of course I am! I wouldn't be the alpha if I was weak!" He said making a fist.
"Good to see you're still yourself," you said.
"Same to you. Also," he grabbed your shoulder and gave a deadly glare.

"I swear to the Gods and Demigods, if I ever see that disgusting human ever again I will NOT hold back of what I'm going to do to his throat," he growled in a dark tone, making you shudder.
"O-okay dad," you nervously nodded.
"Also, the brown haired man, I think his name was Hiccup, did you..." you looked at him with a dead expression.

"Did you mate with him before you met mom?"

"W-what?! O-of course not! W-why would y-you ever think that?!" Your dad sputtered our with his face completely red.
"I mean from when I first saw him, I saw the way you looked at him. It wasn't just a friendship look, but a look of lust," you said, making your dad die even more.

"Please... stop talking..." he mumbled.
"I mean you aren't wrong," you saw Hiccup sitting up from his nap and grinning.
"H-Hiccup please!" Your dad blushed even more.
"I told you," you pointed at Hiccup with a mischievous grin.

Your dad just groaned and covered his face with his pillow.
"Hey, I'm glad your dad only has a broken leg, by the looks of it before I would've thought he wouldn't make it at all," Hiccup said. You nodded and sat down on the bed.
"You're one to talk! You got stabbed in the side!" Your dad took off the pillow and argued with Hiccup.

'They act like a married couple, makes me wonder if mom knew about this relationship' you thought sighing.
"Dad, are you gonna take me back?" You asked. They stopped arguing and your dad looked at you confused.
"Why?" You just shrugged.

"I don't know, I got kidnapped two times, I lost my wing, regained it, cause someone to loose their quirks, and someone died, I thought you were gonna say it wasn't safe for me to be here and bring me home," you said laying down.
"(Y/N), I won't do anything like that if you didn't wanted to. Sure the events that happened scared me to death, but even after all that you still managed to pull through, that's the daughter I raised," your dad said with a smile.

"Besides, if it weren't for that you wouldn't unleashed your Titan wing," he said.
"Titan wing," you asked confused. He pointed at the horns.
"It's a transformation that when it begins, a dragon will be given strength that Odin himself could only dream of. You found that transformation and got your Titan horns," he explained.

"And it's rare for a Nightfury and Lightfury to have a Titan wing, nevertheless a Nightlight," he said petting your shoulder.
"It's a very extraordinary and a privilege to witness it," Hiccuo piped up.
"Oh look at that! My daughter is growing up so fast!" Your dad said hugging you.

"Thanks dad, you too, um, uncle Hiccup?" You said in a questioning manner.
"No problem, you should get back to your dorms, the sun is setting down," he said pointing to the sun. You nodded and got up.
"Thank you for talking, and please tell me when Eri is allowed to have visitors. I have a feeling she would want to see me," you said waving goodbye.

"Sooo, want to kiss?"

"Toothless no you have a family-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tap

Tap

Tap

Tap

You groaned as you opened your eyes to see rocks hitting your window. It was night and you didn't bother to get up, but you had to so you can tell whoever it was to stop. You opened your balcony window and was faced with familiar yellow eyes.
"Toga?" You asked sleepily rubbing your eyes. She giggled and petted your hair.

"Hi (Y/N)! You look so pretty with those horns, I just want to cut them off!" She said touching the horns. You took a step back and gave her a small glare.
"Please don't it's 3 am," you said tiredly as she shrugged.
"Oh well, we just wanted to check on you," she said.
"We?" Then Twice jumped up too.

"Hey dragon— We're so happy to see you!" You hushed them quickly.
"Shhh, it's bad enough that they want to have someone escort me everywhere, if they see you I wouldn't leave the dorms at all," you said.
"We also wanted to say that Chisaki had, a run in with Tomura, and boy he was angry!" Toga said with a smile.

"It was disgusting— He took his arms away!" Twice piped up. Your eyes widen at the news.
"... well, guess that mean," you trailed off.
"You don't need to worry about him anymore," Toga said. You smiled softly and hugged them.
"Thank you, you two. You really did help me escape," you mumbled.
"Whatever— we may be villains, but we care," Twice said.

"Speaking of villains, you two have to go now, I don't want you to get caught, even though you did kidnapped me once," you joked.
"Aw," Toga whined, but nodded.
"This doesn't mean that we won't stop destroying you heroes— Hope we'll see you again soon,"
"And tell Tomura, I said thank you," you said smiling. They nodded and jumped off the railing, disappearing.

You sighed and closed your balcony window, getting back to your bed and closing your eyes.

"Good riddance Chisaki,"
________________________________
Ok then that's all for today and now imma sleep. Goodnight y'all and Stay tune!

 Goodnight y'all and Stay tune!

*Insert megalovania theme*