Hearing a sniffle, I looked up, because somehow during my explanation if you would call it that, I looked down.

Damon was crying. Wow this is the second time I made him cry.

"Why are you crying now?"

"That was so beautiful and sad and just-" he started crying even harder. I started to hush him before people thought I was doing him something.

"Ok I'm alright now, I'm alright" he said wiping his tears.

If checked my watch and saw that it was 2:50, shit! Gotta get to the library now if I wanted to reach by 3:00.

"Look for tomorrow we meet at the cafe by 9:00 sharp to start our day, got it?"

"Hi-hi captain" he said saluting and doing a little march.

"Seriously dude?"

"You were suppose to smile, I won't give up, failure is not an option!"

"Yea, yea, see ya"

I then quickly turned and ran to the library.

It's a good thing I'm fit or else I'd be blowing like the wolf in the cartoon with the three pigs except this brick building would come right down.

Pushing open the door I saw that Alex had already reached, well that's a shocker. Looking at my watch I saw that I reached at 3:00 on the dot.

I quickly went around the table and started taking out what I needed , wanting to get this over and down with.

"So I got an idea what our story could be like, since as we are suppose to be focusing on desire and all, I think the story could be based in the duchess, princess etc time. Like this princess and a poor farm boy would have this insane desire for each other and to be together and the princess would sneak out multiple times just to meet up with boy. Until one day her parents watch her and saw where she was going for hours each day. They would get mad and all and would order them to never see each other again. They both ignore this order, more the princess than the boy, until her parents found out again and give the boy's mother two choices, to either make their son be put to prison or they would accept some money and move far away. They would choose the second choice and neither the princess nor the boy were aware of these agreements. Then a couple months later when she's been forced to married a duke, both her and parents would be shock to see the boy there as one of the guests. As the boy after leaving and his mom falling I'll, his father whom he didn't know nothing about took him and his father gave him his place as a king, as he was getting too old to rule and the boy was his only heir. Her parents would be in regret, she would be in shock and sadness and he would just simple wish her the best in her future marriage."

Wow, what a mouth. My throat be dry as hell now. Luckily I have some juice from lunch time, thank god for my practice of never wasting food.

I looked at Alex and saw that he had his head down on the table. Was that a snore I heard?

"Wake the f*uck, I don't have time for this, and I wasn't even talking for that long" I said angrily

"That was the most boring piece of shit I ever heard" he said, putting up his head and rubbing his eyes.

"Ok, then let's hear yours genius"

"I didn't come up with anything, but I'm sure if I did it would be much better than that. After all we got more than a couple weeks left to plan this, so what's the hurry?"

"What's the hurry?, what do you mean what's the f*ucking hurry?, those weeks that we have left will go by fast and we are only meeting two times for those weeks, so need to plan and make sure the story is excellent as I'm sure miss won't take anything less than amazing for the school's play"