xvii. epilogue.

EPILOGUE.
/ IRL /

OLUO BOZADO NOR Eren Jaeger never got to see their eighteenth birthday. They will never see their diploma being held in their hands as they walk across that stage. They will never see themselves graduate college or see their spouses. Never have kids and never grow old and die. They won't die peacefully in their sleep, but they can't anyway. Both of these kids had to suffer first and look where they end up.

It's kind of scary, if you think about it. I mean, playing a game and you don't know whether you live or die. Innocent friends go through the torment of watching their friends die and there's nothing they can do. Nothing we can do. So as I'm writing this, I'm freaking out. I think I know who's behind all this.

I think I know and I think he's watching me write this. He's getting suspicious currently.

I think I'm gonna die to resolve all this. To stop this once and for all, I have to die. I think that's how it has to be. I'm not sure right now.

I will never get to see my children. I'll never see what it'll be like when I graduate high school and/or college. I'll miss everything.

Maybe when this is all over, I end up surviving and there is another way of winning. Maybe, just maybe . . .

I need to go and I'll write sometime again. Maybe . . . but for now, I'll be going offline.

Sincerely,
E.J.

- - - - -

THANK U SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT ON THIS! I LOVE THIS BOOOK AND I LOVE YALL 💞💞