𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

Start from the beginning

timmy
shut up
i have something important
to talk to you about

stevie
🆗

timmy
pauline wants 2 meet up with u

stevie
🆗🆒

timmy
🆗

stevie
🆗

timmy
maybe 🆗 will be our always

stevie
maybe 🆗 will be our always
why are we the same person ‼️

timmy
well i love myself so
makes sense

stevie

timmygod i hate ubut paulinecan she txt u

timmy
god i hate u
but pauline
can she txt u

stevie
i hate u too 😍😍😍❤️
i mean yea sure
wht are we meant to be talking about
im a bit lost

timmy
she didnt say
i assume she just wants to see u
and maybe see u perform
shes not asking to fight u

stevie
🆗

timmy
🆗

real life

Stevie fiddled with the sugar packets that sat in a box in the middle of the table. She had arranged to meet Pauline at Café Bohème, a cute café that she always went to with her friends when she was in Paris. The tables were small and intimate and Stevie felt extremely anxious thinking about facing Pauline again after so long.

After Timothée had broken up with her, Stevie waited for any sort of communication from Pauline. It never came. The two had had a close friendship since they met, so when Pauline failed to reach out, Stevie felt even more heartbroken than she already was.

If that wasn't enough in itself, Stevie then bumped into Pauline at an audition whilst she was living in LA and Pauline had ignored her. This led Stevie to confront Pauline in the waiting room in front of the 10 other girls auditioning. Obviously, this did not go down well and the pair had not even mildly interacted since. Pauline had even blocked Stevie on all social media platforms.

When Timothée had texted Stevie asking her to meet Pauline she had been apprehensive. In all of it, Stevie still maintained the opinion that she was in the right and the idea of dragging up a load of dumb shit that happened years ago didn't really appeal to her. But she knew how important family was to him, so she agreed.

"Hey." Pauline smiled, settling down into the seat opposite from Stevie. Normally, Stevie would have stood up to hug her, but she wasn't sure that would be appropriate.