𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

real life

"How do we stop it from snowballing?" Stevie sighed, holding the bridge of her nose with the tip of her fingers.

"Honestly?" Her publicist, Georgia, queried. "We can't. Not really."

Stevie groaned deeply into the phone. "Can we not just ignore it?"

"Stevie. Right now the public love you. If you ignore it, then all they are going to do is turn against you because you seem unauthentic. We can't risk that. Euphoria comes out in June and Midsommar in July. Public perception is important right now, especially if you plan on booking any more roles."

"What do you mean?" Stevie was really taking the events to heart. They had played it so well, choosing not to talk about each other publicly so that they wouldn't incriminate themselves. Then Sonny came along and ruined everything.

"If casting directors see that the public perception of you is negative then they won't want to hire you, because then the public perception of their film will be negative." Georgia explained. "So. What are we going to do? You need damage control. You need to go on a podcast or a radio show or something to clear up any misconceptions.... I've got it: Lexie!"

"Lexie!" Stevie shouted excitedly.

When Stevie had first started acting, just 5 months after breaking up with Timothée, she moved into a model apartment in Los Angeles so that she could film The Nice Guys. There she met Lexie. At the time Lexie was an aspiring model, who had just gone through a break up herself. Because of this, Stevie and Lexie had been joined at the hip for pretty much the entirety of Stevie's stay. Nowadays, Lexie had swapped modelling for activism, creating her own podcast to promote female empowerment. She was the perfect choice.

"I'm Instagram DMing her from your account as we speak." Georgia's voice sounded on the other end of the phone.

"Kind of an invasion of privacy." Stevie protested.

"If I'd left it up to you to DM her then we wouldn't be able to get you an interview until September." Georgia concluded, leaving no room for argument. "Also, I have access to your accounts for a reason."

"Whatever. Thank you." Stevie smiled. She truly had the most supportive people behind her.

...

instagram

stevieelgort los angeles! i am once again inside of you

stevieelgort
los angeles! i am once again inside of you

liked by tchalamet, lexiejayy and 303,936 others

comments on this post have been disabled!

...