𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

real life

"This is very much needed after the week I've had." Lola announced to the group, tearing the crust off of a slice of pizza and handing it to Stevie. "I hate job interviews."

"I really should have gone on a tour diet but... too late now." Stevie sighed, shoving the whole crust into her mouth.

"Like you would ever need to diet." Lily scoffed, taking a big bite from her slice. She covered her mouth, as she chewed. "You look snatched."

"Thank you my queen." Stevie smiled, laying down on one of the couch's in their living room. "I just wish I didn't feel so bloated every time I eat."

"Tell me about it." Charlotte sighed, her mouth full of food also. "How long until tour?"

"Just under a month." Stevie confirmed, scraping her hair up into a high pony. "I can't wait."

"You're just counting down the days until you can see your lover." Lola teased, smirking at her friend.

"And what about it?" Stevie chuckled, kicking Lola softly with her foot.

"Speaking of Timothée, how is he?" Charlotte tilted her head at Stevie. "Is he enjoying London?"

"Yeah, from what I've heard he loves it." Stevie confirmed, smiling at the mention of Timothée's name. "He's been working a lot but I know Gia has been taking him to see the sights of London whenever they're both free."

"That's so cute." Lily smiled at the thought. "How's the play going?"

"Really good. He likes working with older people and he's obviously a charmer so I think him and Eileen are like best friends." Stevie chuckled quietly. From the stories Timothée told her, Eileen was quite a character and she couldn't wait to meet her.

"I can imagine that." Charlotte laughed in response. "How often do you guys talk?"

"We text everyday about like what we're doing and stuff and then we FaceTime every few days. I'm calling him tomorrow after rehearsals." She confirmed, nodding slowly.

"It's not the same though, is it?" Lola raised an eyebrow at her.

"No..." Stevie sighed. "It's not."

instagram

stevieelgort                                  1m ago

stevieelgort                                                 1m ago