𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤

real life

"Morning gorgeous." Timothée cooed, stroking Stevie's hair.

She blinked a few times as her eyes adjusted to the light and smiled lazily at him. "Morning."

"Thank you so much for last night." He beamed at her. After the show, Stevie had arranged for a group of their friends to go for a surprise celebratory dinner. Timothée had been ecstatic and seeing as he had the next evening off to go and watch her on tour, he had drank a little too much.

"Not going to lie, I think I enjoyed it just as much as you did." She squinted at him, a smile playing on her lips. She stretched her legs out and her feet poked out underneath the duvet. "I wish we could do this this every day."

"What, stay in bed all day? I hate to break it to you, but you have a lot going on these next few weeks—" He laughed at his own sarcasm.

"No, I meant like... wake up together..." She turned to face him, suddenly serious.

"What do you mean?" His face scrunched up in confusion.

She chewed on her lip for a few moments. "Never mind."

"No. What?" Timothée sat up in bed to look at her.

"It doesn't matter. It was stupid." She nodded at the boy and turned to lie on her back.

"Nothing you say is ever stupid." He chuckled, running his fingers through her hair absentmindedly. "Come on."

"I say a lot of stupid shit." She scoffed, narrowing an eye at him.

"Yeah, you do." He pursed his lips. "But it never sounds stupid to me."

She tilted her head at him and rolled her eyes. "What's the plan for today, anyway?"

"We can do whatever you want." He shrugged, sensing Stevie's apprehension to talk about what exactly she meant by her comment. "What time is the show?"

"I have to be there at 4pm." Stevie nodded curtly.

"We could do whatever then." Timothée sighed. "All the time in the world."

"We could... take a picnic in Greenwich? Or go for a walk around Holland Park? They have a really cool design museum there that we could go to?" She grinned widely, suddenly excited again.

"I'll do whatever you want to do." He looked at her, but really looked at her, studying her features. He looked at her deep brown eyes, he loved how they looked almost black in the darkness of the room. He looked at her nose, he loved the way it wasn't perfectly straight, he loved her slight dorsal hump and the way it curved over ever so slightly. Her lips, although thin, fit her face perfectly. She wasn't pretty, but God. She was beautiful.

"Ok, great!" She hopped up, oblivious to his stares. "I'll go and get ready and then we can decide what we're going to do."

Timothée watched her as she sauntered over to the bathroom and shut the door behind her. He could always normally tell what she was thinking, but today he felt clueless. But he didn't worry, he would get it out of her sooner or later.

instagram

tchalamet 1m ago

tchalamet                                                        1m ago