𝕞𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 (13)

Jungkook PoV
The boys began talking to me about the argument with y/n. I didn't want to listen to them but I had no choice.

"You May think she's wrong, but don't forget that you went to school and had some experience regarding a teenage life. You can't forget the fact that she's a 16 year old girl. You could've handled this in a better way Jungkook." Jin explained.

I started to realise how harsh I was towards her. She's 16. I remember how hard it was for me to drop out at 16. I loved school. My only escape...she's never had an escape like me.

I went to my room, thinking long and very hard about everything. I decided that the first thing to do was apologise.

I walked towards y/n's room, and heard little sniffles. I knocked on the door and everything went silent. I entered and saw her 'sleeping'

I sat next to her. "I know to your awake." She huffed, opening her eyes, looking at me.

"Listen Jungkook I'm sor-"
"Y/n listen to me." I interrupted.
"I completely understand where your coming from. I loved school at your age. I had to look after you, which is why I dropped out at your age. I don't want you to miss out but I just can't take the risk-"

She cut off my words with a hug.
"Your right. I can't live the life of a normal teenager. But it's okay. I have you guys. I'll be okay."

"Wow you matured quickly. Come down soon for dinner." I chuckled, before leaving the room.

4 months later
I've had around 7 months of training altogether, and today was the last day of the 'beginners training'

After this, I'll be a fully qualified mafia.

Me and the boys went through every single thing I've learnt, and we took a few test runs. I was really proud of myself. I've come quite far.

I've been trained to aim with two guns, how to reload different types of guns, how to use different weapons, and also how to fight a maximum of 3 body built men.

To say that before this I was just a weak little thing, I'm very proud of myself and how far I've come. I can't wait to step into the mafia world.

We all sat on the floor, resting from the intense tests and trainings we participated in. Just then, Namjoon got a call.

We all waited for him to finish the call, and he looked at us in panic. "Jungkook remember the mission you sent our men on today?"

"What about it?" We all immediately sensed that something was wrong. "100 of our men have been caught and held captive and we've lost the other 150."

"Shit shit shit." The boys mumbled, quickly standing up and discussing what to do."

I stood up with them, waiting for them to come up with a plan. "Let's go. We need to help those who are captive. Namjoon bring another 500 men, and fully equip yourselves with the things you need. I'll meet you outside XXXX."

The boys immediately departed, rushing to organise. I turned to Jungkook. "What's happening."

"Follow me I'll explain everything."

GUYS IM BAAAAAACK! And omg we're almost at 100 views woahhhh!! Insane.