Chapter 18

||Gavin Rinaldi||

After lunch, Christian was acting really strange. He was literally singing happy songs and smiling like that weird cat from Alice In Wonderland.

"He's high," Will said. And for once, I actually thought he was right. We watched as Christian tapped his pencil against the desk and hummed happily. "Definitely high," I said.

The bell rang, signalling that the school day has ended. Christian's face lit up and he jumped out of his seat and headed for the door. Will and I followed him, glancing at each other in confusion.

"Where are you going?" I questioned when we caught up with him at his locker. He shoved his stuff inside and said, "I have plans." He shut his locker and headed in the other direction, waving goodbye to us.

Will looked at me and I shrugged. "He seems really excited," I said. Will nodded in agreement and we went to find the girls.

"Where's Lacey?" I asked, leaning against the locker beside Hanna's. Gwen and Hanna glance at each other and Gwen cleared her throat. "She left with someone." I raised my eyebrow. "Who?" I asked. "Uh, Christian."

That would explain why he was so excited. He was going to meet Lacey. I knew he had a crush on her.

For some reason, the thought of them together made me angry, and I wanted to punch something.

"You okay?" Hanna asked, raising her eyebrow at me. "You all of a sudden look very irritated."

I shook my head, running my hands over my face. "Just tired," I lied.

We said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. I made my way towards my motorcycle, still wondering what Lacey could even see in Christian.

Sure, he's my friend and all, but he's a player. He's not the type of guy to settle down, and I just don't want Lacey getting hurt.

That's all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gavin's pov :-))

Anyways, I just wanted to say Merry Christmas just in case I don't update before the 25th!

I hope you guys have an amazing Christmas!❤️