Chapter 7

Here's chapter 7! Hope you enjoy it! Picture of Christian. Leave a comment and a vote! Love ya'll❤️

----------------------------------------------

||Lacey Matthews||

"Do you understand what I'm telling you?" I ask Gavin.

He lifts his head and shakes it, and then lays his head down again.

"I'm trying to help you, and all you're doing is zoning out or playing with apps on your phone!" I yelled in frustration.

"Shush!" The librarian hissed as she looked over in Gavin and I's direction and gave us the death glare.

Once she had turned around, Gavin lifted his middle finger and muttered, "grumpy old bitch."

"You're about to meet another grumpy bitch if you don't start focusing," I hissed.

Gavin rolled his eyes and propped his feet up on the table, completely ignoring me and taking his phone out of this pocket.

My mouth opened in slight shock, and I took a deep breath before saying, "alright. Be like that, but have fun failing while you're at it."

"Do I look like I give a shit?" Gavin snorted as he stood up from his seat and made his way out of the library.

I quickly grabbed my things and ran outside to catch up with him. But I am very unfit, so by the time I did catch up with him, I was panting like crazy.

"Fuck off, Lacey," he spat bitterly at me once I had caught up with him.

I winced at the tone of his voice and clutched my backpack straps tightly.

"I'm only trying to help you, Gavin," I said. My voice came out shaky and scared, and I gulped.

"Don't you get it?! I don't want your fucking help!" He roared and I took a step back, and I blinked away tears that were threatening to spill.

I've never been yelled at like this before, and my feelings and I are very sensitive.

"Fine," I said dryly as I turned on my heal and literally sprinted to my car.

'Gosh, he is such a bastard!' I thought to myself, as I started to drive in the direction of my house.

The worst thing was, I'd have to witness his repulsive face tomorrow.

And it's my birthday.

"Hey, Lace," Brandon called from the living room. I completely ignored him and stormed upstairs to my room and slammed my bedroom door.

There was a sudden knock on my room door, and I fell face first on my bed and groaned.

"Come in!"

"Lace? Are you okay?" Brandon asked as he shut my door behind him, his voice laced with concern.

I sat up and rubbed my face with my hands and sighed.

"Yeah, I'm just jolly!" I replied, my voice dripping with sarcasm.

Brandon rolled his eyes and plopped down beside me, "what's up?"

"I told you about tutoring Gavin, right? Well, he's pissing me the hell off and I'm going to kill him and his repulsiveness!" I screeched as Brandon looked at me for a few seconds, and then burst out laughing.

I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest like a child and asked, "what's so funny?"

"Y-your face! It's bright r-red!" Brandon managed to say, but in between laughs.

Siblings these days. They can't take anything seriously.