Friends, Lies and Scars

I don't remember where I found that picture, I was looking through my gallery and found it, so take my randomness

Welp, credit to who ever came up with the original idea <3

---
Warnings: lies, blood, oof.
Ship: None
Words: 577
Dissapointment level: 6/10

Continue if you want to, but I did warn you.

---

Everyone had scars, whether it was from PvP, Mobs, or the lies they said. Some people had many, others had less, but everyone had the scars, everyone saw others scars, everyone but Iskall.
So they thought Atleast.

Mumbo Jumbo and Iskall have been best friends for almost two decades. there wasn't one thing they kept from each other. but on Iskall's 18th birthday he told Mumbo a secret, the only secret he had ever kept from his best friend.

"Oh my - That's.. that's gotta hurt mate"

Mumbo half mumbled, looking over Iskalls back, staring at the deep scar, wondering how the hell his best friend could keep it a secret for so long.

"It doesn't hurt too much"

Iskall sighed, facing away form Mumbo, alrighty uncomfortable in the position, pulling his green sweater over his back.

"Are you sure?"

Mumbo asked half panicked, abit scared yet curious on how, or why his friend so easily hid this "lie scar"

<×>•<×>

Season 7, the newest hermitcraft season has started. it's been a few weeks since the start, and Iskall and Mumbo walking through the shopping district.

"But why challange him to steal DOORS!?"

Iskall frowned, throwing his hands up in the air, getting a chuckle from the Hobbit.

"Well why not?"

Mumbo laughed, getting a annoyed look of disbelief from the Swede.

"I give up with you"

Iskall laughed, watching the sunset as the walked around.

"Iskall move out of the wa-"

Mumbo pushed the Swede out of the way of a flying arrow, winking in pain, the arrow deep in his chest.

"Mumbo- Mumbo get up-"

Iskall panicked abit, pulling his half dying friend into the near by slime shop. Iskall pulled up the hologram chat, his hands shaking as he typed for someone with healing items to come ASAP.

"Mumbo come on, it'll be okay man"

Iskall lied to himself, trying to get the dying Redstoner's hopes up, feeling the warm blood drip down from the new wound, Iskall putting as much pressure on it as he could, flinching at the unexpected warm liquid starting to drip from his back.

"Mumbo don't die on me, it's going to be okay, just stay with me"

He lied again, ignoring the pain as the deep scar started to open yet again.

"Iskall! Mumbo!"

Xisuma called, landing in the shop with a smooth landing, pulling out healing potions from his inventory, noticing the bloody red stain starting to form on Iskalls back.

"Iskall? are you alright-"

He asked worrily, getting a Shake-nod mixture of some sort from the Swede. Beesuma pulled another healing potion, handing one to both and making sure they both took it, Mumbo closing hsi eyes as his vision faded to black. Iskall continued mumbling his lies, the healing potion not helping at all.

"Iskall-"

X panicked, Iskall quickly loosing consciousness, X quickly calling another hermit to help.

<×>•<×>

Iskall woke up with a loud gasp, A sleeping Stressmonster sitting beside him, Mumbo to his left, sitting silently. he looked around, not able to turn too much due to the bandages.

"Iskall..?"

Stress yawned sligthy as she sat up, meeting eyes with the Swede, the male looking away.

"I uh.. Thanks mate"

Mumbo smiled, getting a nod from Iskall.

From that Intresting day on, Both iskall and mumbo had to get to thier base before the sunset, AND had to go through a few days with stress to make sure thier wounds were more or less healed.

---

I just ran out of ideas near the end lmao

why do I keep writing angst?

oh yea. I don't have any ideas.