Epilogue: A New War Begins.

Meanwhile, after stealing a police car, AI, and the Possessive Mask left the barn, and drove back into the forest. AI hacked the CB-Radio in the car, to make sure none of the other police would follow, or contact them.

"Ah fresh open road air," Mask said. "Just the thing you could die for in a place a hundred yards away from the facility." "This is not the time to go site seeing around the world, and check up on the stuff that we missed," AI explained. "We have a job to do, and our master wants us to finish it." "Fine, just let me know when we've found something," Mask said. AI suddenly noticed a familiar man with long green hair, wearing no shirt laying in the middle of the field they drove in.

"Over there," AI explained. "Pull over." The Possessive Mask pulled over in front of the body, and they got out noticing it. AI flipped the body over, and noticed that it was Atanti. "Master," AI said. "How did he get here?" The Possessive Mask kicked him to try, and wake him up. "Must have drank to much beer after the missing child blues," Mask said.

Atanti finally opened his eyes, and got up off of the ground where he landed from. "I guess he isn't dead," Mask commented. "Oh, it's you two," Atanti said. "I didn't think I would be thrown at a far distance." "Master, how did you get here?" AI asked. "I thought you were looking for your daughter." "Well those miscreant SCP's back at the facility wouldn't tell me anything," Atanti answered. "I'll just have the Old Man come back from spying. Until then, how is that ally gathering going?"

"Very well, sir," AI explained. "We just convinced the Possessive Mask to help us in our quest to get your daughter back." "Long time no see, reptile breath," Mask said. "I found him in a barn slaughtering farm animals, and the body he escaped the facility in failed after three years," AI explained. "So as a police officer came, I placed him on the officer, giving him a new body." "And I have to say," Mask said. "This body kicks more ass than that other one." "Never mind that," Atanti explained. "We have a group to handle, and we need more people." "What for, Master?" AI asked. "The Plague Doctor has allies on his side, and we'll need an army to oppose all of them," Atanti answered. "Right now, there are three of us, and it won't be enough to defeat them."

"Sounds fun to me," Mask said. "The more the merrier, seeing how you can't resurrect your ex wife." "Where shall we start?" AI asked. "Search for Mr. Schmo," Atanti answered. "He is one of the most immortal SCP's aside from myself. If he helps us, we might win this war, and be rid of the facility SCP's once and for all." "I'll track his whereabouts, and locate him sir," AI said. "Good, while you do that, I'm going to the nearest clothing store from here, and getting a new jacket," Atanti explained. "For now, gentleman. I new war shall begin against some of the good SCP's. So do this important thing for me. Don't F*** This Up."

To Be Continued...

~

Hey Wattpadders, I'm sorry I had to end this early, but I have other stuff to do. However if you are wanting a sequel on this next year, which will involve more of the SCP's that you might like to see. I'll also be writing an FAQ story series for the SCP Family to answer your questions. Don't Forget To Comment on this story, and also before I go I'd like to thank my first sponsor for supporting my work, The Casting Call Club. This is a group of Wattpad writers who have decided to turn there stories into video series on Netflix, and YouTube. So if you want your story on either, go to https://www.castingcall.club/, and do so. Also I'd like to thank one of my voter's on this PieRatie. She's helping me out with the project, and will probably do fanart of this after I'm finished. Thanks For Reading, and here's a sneak peek for next months story.