Chapter 23: T.J, and Susie.

After going to the upper level of the facility, the Plague Doctor entered room 040, where the two other SCP's from the portrait in his room were. Susie was turning a box of Cheerio's into a squirrel, and T.J was reading.

"Apologies for not coming by sooner, children," Hamilton explained. "I was a little sidetracked." "Dr. Hamilton, what brings you all the way here?" T.J asked. "Well, a new SCP child was just found last night, and I thought I'd like to introduce you both to her," Hamilton answered. "Well, I was hoping to have another friend to play with," Susie said. "Where is she?" "She's downstairs," Hamilton explained. "I had Abel watch her, while I came up here, and get you both there."

T.J placed his book down, and then got in his wheelchair, while Susie went over to Hamilton, and climbed to the top of his back, reaching his shoulders. "Susanne, some times I can't tell if you get tired of riding, or if you find me as a ride only," Hamilton said. "Well, you are better with transport than the bag of Chips A'hoy horse," Susie commented.

T.J followed both Hamilton, and Susie out of the room, and they went on to the middle level of the facility. "So this new SCP, what is she like?" T.J asked. "I found her after her mother died last night," Hamilton answered. "She hung herself, because she was scared of her, and if she tried to kill her, her father would do that to her, so she ended her own life leaving the little girl abandoned in the forest. I came through once the child lost her mother, and brought her here to live with all of us."

"Well despite being another SCP, what can she do?" Susie asked. "Whatever she smells, or sees a piece of food, her body becomes reptilian, and eats it," Hamilton answered. "For a 3 year old, she has incredibly strong, and sharp teeth." "I can't tell if that's true or not," T.J said. "Just ask Abel," Hamilton explained. "She bit him while he was eating my casserole. Speaking of Abel, I better go see if he's watching Abigail properly." Once they got near the entrance location, they saw that Abel was not on the couch. "Funny, this is usually Abel's favorite place," Hamilton said. "He must be in Abigail's room." Hamilton then brought T.J, and Susie towards Abby's room, where he opened the door, and froze after seeing what was occurring inside the room before entering.

Abel, George, and Abby were having a tea party, but Abel, and George were wearing fake wigs, along with poorly done makeup, and dresses. Abby had makeup, and a dress on as well, and even brought Builder Bear to join them. "Hi Mr. Hamilton," Abby said. "Want to join us?" Abel then looked back with a tortured look on his face, and whispered, "kill me." Hamilton, T.J, and Susie became puzzled after noticing them. "Apparently this is a bad time," T.J said. Hamilton pressed the wall speaker, and contacted Iris. "Iris before you go get the car with Cain, please come by here, and help clean up," Hamilton said.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.