Chapter 16: A Nightly Battle Part 02.

After heading out of the facility, Iris spotted a creature that was 150 inches taller than her, had a camp siren for a head, was plugged into the side of the facility, and the number "6789" was on it's chest.

"Looks normal to me," Iris said. However, a giant reptilian claw appeared behind Iris, and grabbed her by the opening of her dress. Iris panicked, and scream trying to find who was grabbing her, and as she turned she saw that it was Atanti all along. "Hello, Iris," Atanti said. "It's been a while, and I see it is a beautiful night for a stroll. Isn't it?" Iris then screamed again, which the Siren Head recorded, alerting the other SCP's in the facility to notice her screaming.

"That's coming from outside," Cain said. "Iris might be in trouble." "I am not going back out there by myself," Lego Man explained. "I already have enough cuts from when the Shy Guy attacked me." "Don't be too hostile, Lego Man," Cain said. "We'll all go out there, and save her." "Well if it beats TV, then I'm down," Abel commented.

After grabbing his sword from under the couch, Abel lead both Cain, and Lego Man outside. Once outside, they then spotted Atanti harassing Iris's body. Basically licking her neck, and touching her privates through her dress with his reptilian arm. "This body," Atanti said. "Ever since I could remember, I watched you grow. You were such a beautiful little girl growing up. That was until you got bullied in college, before I gave you the special camera, and you stayed with the Plague Doctor instead of me?"

"Just what do you want?" Iris asked frightened. "Funny story, I sure you've heard that three years ago after the Containment Breach, I fell in love with a woman, who offered me a daughter," Atanti answered. "When I last saw her, she appeared dead, and my daughter was nowhere in site. The death of course occured, seventy-five feet in front of this facility. Tell me where she is, and I will spare your life, if not it shall be taken away." Noticing Iris in danger, Abel charged at Atanti, sliced off his reptilian claw, and rescued Iris. "Back off, pedophile," Abel said. "You have no business here. Get lost." "Not until I get the answers I came here for," Atanti explained, and grew his arm back. "Guy's, I could use some help with this joker," Abel said. "Like, right now?"

Cain finally revealed himself, and his arms started shooting blue static, from the elbows. "Prepare to get a discharge," Cain said. "You're leaving one way, or another." Lego Man then stood next to Abel, and shielded Iris with Lego Bricks out of his body. Lego Man then turned his hands into giant fists with his building powers. "Typical, you decide to bring friends, and didn't think I would come prepared," Atanti said. "Luckily I did." Atanti then whistled, signalling the purple creature he found in the forest. The creature then targeted Abel, and began to pounce, but Lego Man punched it back to keep it from killing him.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.