Chapter 11: The Night Of New Friends.

After passing through Abel sitting on the couch, the Plague Doctor brought Zena, and George into Abby's room where she was drawing with SCP-443, and the stack of papers. Cain was watching her the entire time.

Zena, and George noticed the child as she was drawing a field of flowers. "Oh hi, Mr. Hamilton," Abby said. "I made this flower picture for you." Abby got up, and picked up a picture of a flower drawn with a red, yellow, and green crayon. "It's beautiful, Abigail," Hamilton said. "I'll hang it in a frame on my desk in my surgery room once I get there. These are both Zena Cho, and George. They were on patrol, while I was taking care of you, but you'll need all the help you can get."

"Have we met before?" George asked. "I don't think so," Abby answered. "Is it really necessary to have a little girl here?" Zena asked. "She's only going to stay here, until we can find information about her father," Hamilton answered. "Until then, we have to keep her safe. The only downside is that she attacks when ever she notices food in front of her."

The Plague Doctor then pulled an orange, and a knife from his pockets and cut a quarter out it, then gave it to Abby. Abby then grew her sharp teeth, scales, and claws, then ate the orange slice after it was given to her. "That's the last treat I'm giving you until tomorrow, Abigail," Hamilton explained. "I found her outside of the facility, where her mother committed suicide near a tree." "That's messed up for her," Zena said. "Look, I have no time for compliments," Hamilton explained. "Now go."

As Zena, and George stepped out of the room, Abby pulled out a picture, and a green crayon deciding to draw another picture. Both Cain, and Hamilton focused on what Abby was drawing, and suddenly became shocked after noticing it. Abby finished drawing, and then placed the crayon back in the box, before showing the picture she drew. "This is my Daddy," Abby explained, and went they both noticed, the picture she drew was of Atanti, SCP-682. "This child was born from SCP-682," Cain gasped, but the Plague Doctor covered his mouth. "What?" Abby asked. "Nothing Abigail," Hamilton lied. "Cain just has a bit of self esteem in him. I'll help you get into the tub, after I have a quick talk with him." Hamilton, and Cain then stepped into the hallway.

Hamilton closed the door just after leaving the room. "What are we gonna do?" Cain asked. "If Atanti finds out that we have his daughter, it's the end for all of us." "Calm down, Cain," Hamilton answered. "I'm sure he doesn't know that she's here. He'll have to turn the entire planet upside down to find her, but he can't possibly do that. Besides Lego Man can regenerate just like him." "The only problem is, Lego Man has a weak spot, and Atanti doesn't," Cain said. "We have to bring this child to Atanti, or he'll end us all." "I'm sure we'll think of something," Hamilton explained. "You all know that I am the cure."

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.