Revenge

My boots hit the pavement with each heavy step I took down the road. My hands were clenched into fists as rage boiled in my blood.

He would pay for the pain he let me feel.

Finally I arrived on his doorstep. I had been here about two times before, on one of our 'dates'. His parents were very nice and I very much envied his household. He was an only child and all of his parents' attention was always on him.

My fist banged against the door and I stood there for what seemed like hours before I finally heard shuffling towards the door. As soon as Justin's eyes landed on me they widened to the size of dinner plates "T-taylor? W-what are you doing here?!" I don't listen and just shove past him into the grand entry room. His hand lands on my shoulder and he spins me around. At that touch I explode.

"HOW COULD YOU!!!!" I scream my hands curling into fists.

"Taylor c-calm down." He says desperately, but i'm not going to be weak anymore.

"NO I WON'T CALM DOWN! HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN WHEN MY SO CALLED 'BOYFRIEND' LEFT ME ALONE WITH A PACK OF PERVERTS WHEN HE WAS 'SUPPOSEDLY' GETTING DRINKS!" His eyes widened at my outburst but i wasn't done yet. "THEN I FIND YOU GETTING ALL COMFORTABLE IN BED WITH THAT GIRL!"

Suddenly the floorboards creak and my head whips to the side. All of my muscles tighten up as I see the girl Justin was in bed with standing there in only a silk robe. "Justin? Who is this?" When the words leave her mouth, I can't take it anymore, I snap.

I spin back around and my hand flies through the air and connects with the soft skin on Justin's face. A loud 'CRACK' echos through the air and tears threaten to stream down my face. I spin on my heal and storm out of the house slamming the door behind me, swearing revenge.