The 'Lounge'

I just stood there observing everything. From the people dancing to the DJ and to the (I assume) couples in the back.

Justin leans over and practically deafens me. "I'm going to go get some punch!" he yells over the noise and I just nod in return. He motions to a lounge area and says to meet there before disappearing into the crowd.

I bump past people feeling a bit uncomfortable being surrounded by so many bodies.

I finally make it to the lounge, after what felt like a war and plop down onto the soft leather sofa. I breath a sigh of relief from being out of that sweat compact 'group'.

As I begin to look around for Justin the only people I see in front of me are a group of boys that seem to be walking towards none other than me.

My eyes widen as one sits next to me and placed a hand on my thigh leaning a bit to close. On the other side another boy does the same and I just sit there shocked, wanting to find Justin.

The boy on my right begins to whisper into my ear and I can tell he is drunk by the way he slurs his words. I thank the music because I can't exactly make out what they're saying.

After what feels like forever Justin still hasn't come for me. Did he forget? Did something happen to him? My head starts to hurt from all of the questions. Could he been seduced by one of those girls? No he would never let himself get into that. But as every second ticked by without sight of him, I became less and less sure.