School

'Beep! Beep! Beep!' My alarm clock blared as I groaned, rolling over and hitting the 'off' button. My alarm going off only meant one thing; school. I dreaded school even more than being home, because at home at least I wasn't bothered. But, like always I comply and get out of bed on the hunt for something to wear.

I come up with a pair of high waisted light bleached skinny jeans, with a off-white sweater, and black combat boots. I grab my bag and make my way downstairs. I didn't bother with my hair and left it with the curls I had.

Everybody is at the dining room table eating eggs and bacon but of course there are no chairs left. I just shake my head and steal a piece of toast of the counter and eat it as I make my coffee. As soon as the hot liquid fills up my Starbucks mug, I grab a sweatshirt of the coat rack, and disappear out the door... unnoticed.

I step off of the bus when it parks outside Giovani High School none of my 8 other siblings go here, they either went or is going to Dory Private School because, well, they're perfect.

As I approach the building a presence is beside me, and I turn to see a smiling Caleb. "Hey, Tay," he says casually.

"Hi," I respond blankly, before hurrying away. I don't know why I did that. It's kind of a habit for me. I say my hellos and goodbyes, then I storm off before anyone can see me.

It's probably because Caleb is one of the most popular kids in school, and well I'm not. I always just feel conscious about making people laugh or make fun of him just because he is around me. He makes me feel like I am not as popular and smooth, like he is.

Finally, the day is over. I breathe a sigh of relief as I sit in the back of the bus. The ride takes about 10 minutes, so I just throw my headphones on and listen to my music. Finally I arrive at my stop, hop off the bus and head inside, preparing to be ignored.