Action

Then next day I'm queasy.

I'm heading into school and feel as if all eyes are on me. I guess word does travel quickly about relationships. I then catch a quick glimpse of Justin. I guess before I bumped into him with Tyler he didn't care to interact with anyone like me. I should've known it wasn't real.

I see Caleb standing by his locker and walk over to him.

"Hey, Taylor. What's going on?" He looked kinda edgy and a little scared. I hate when I put him these kind of situations.

I signal him to come closer and I whisper, "I need your help on bringing that retard, down." Caleb looked a bit confused but then I saw the lightbulb flash over his head. So he heard the news to.

He started walking off but I kept his pace. "Look, Taylor. You know I would help you with anything but, I really have to go." He looks straight ahead. I look too.

I see a girl standing there waving at him. She's beautiful. Tan skin, brown, wavy hair, bright smile. He's leaving me behind. No, no, no. Another.

I look at him hugging her and he gives me a sympathetic look. I turn away and start running not minding the tears rushing down my face. I run to the football field.

I run into stands and break down. That's it. I'm done. I have officially realized, I am officially unnoticed.

----------------------------------------------
A/N
Hi! I am the author's friend making a chapter for her. It is very short bc I'm not as good as her. I feel bad for Taylor. I'm thinking of making her a bad girl now. Omg idk.