Will you...

A few weeks have passed and Justin and I have gone to that Cafè every Friday. We had become quite close friends while bonding over smoothies and once and a while laughing at some of the 'stranger' customers.

This week we had decided it was a bit to chilly for smoothies so we ordered coffees. "I can still remember how nervous I felt when I wrote you that note under the muffin." Justin says with a laugh.

"Why? I'm not anything special, really." I said angrily.

I don't know why I said it like that, I guess it's just because I don't see what is that he is interested about in me.

Once those words leave my lips suddenly Justin's muscular body is pushing me against the rail of the deck. "Don't you ever talk like that again" he says in a hushed voice, and his face is only inches away.

"Bu-" I'm cut off by his lips slamming into mine and for a moment I am in total bliss.

After he pulls away I am left breathless. "Taylor, you are so much more than you think you're amazing in every possible way. You might not be perfect, but you're as close to it as anyone could ever be."

I was left speechless as the next words he spoke tumbled out of his mouth.

"Taylor... will you go out with me?"