Sighs

I plopped down on my bed after a long and exhausting day of school. I let out a sigh while I went over the day's events: first at lunch Vanessa Parker 'accidentally' bumped into me causing her lunch to spill all over my new top that I had bought with my own money. Then I had to go to the nurse's office to get a different shirt, which was I must say embarrassing. I'm not even going to start on fifth period when I had totally forgotten about my test and probably flunked.

Well, now that you know how sucky my day was, let me tell you how horrible it is to have bad things happen to you everyday.  I let out yet another sigh as I put on my earphones and blast Taylor Swift's 'Blank Space'. I close my eyes and drift off into the darkness of my head.

Groggily I open my eyes and hear the last notes of Fall Out Boy's, Centuries before the playlist on my phone ends. Wow, I must've been out for quite a while since I have like three hours of songs.

I hear voices in the hall, I can recognize one as my 17 year-old brother Tyler, but the other I have never heard. While I'm wondering who it could be I realize that I don't want to know, because just to let you know, Tyler hates my guts.

I really don't know why, probably because he hates everybody who isn't of his use. I don't even understand how he has friends.

I plan not to go out there, but just as that thought crossed my mind a growling noise emits from my stomach and I realize how hungry I actually am. I let out another of my many sighs today as I slide off my bed and shuffle to my vanity to try and tame my mess of brown locks. Once I'm done I grab my phone from my side table and step into the hallway. When I'm halfway down the hallway I look down at my phone for a matter of about ten seconds before I suddenly crash into somebody.

Warm arms steady me, and I look up to have my green eyes meet with a pair of amazing blue ones.