Jules

05/21/20 Thursday
2:12pm

Hi my Juliet hahahappy happy happy Birthday dearest Cheron Kishes. Time flies by too quick noh? Hahahahahah dzzzz. I met you Cheron Kishes at tutor lang then our paths crossed at elementary then highschool and then to infinity and beyond. You became one of my friends that I adore so so much because without you our batch could have fallen apart and so would I 😉. Hahahahaha I remember a few things coz it's not a lot maybe. You and I are both awkward and we know it. But we had tiny memories, such as romeo and Juliet hahaha. I'll be honest, I didn't do my best for the role and I apologize. Because maybe it is hard when u have to act inlove with someone your rlly inlove with. You just can't contain the feeling. It is rlly good experience being romeo but you being the Juliet was the best and I apologize it didn't turned out nice.

So Kish, here it goes, Im sorry I lied when I didnt admit how I really felt about you, truth is I have never believed in love at first sight until I met you. But I still didn't mind coz I was too young way back. I love you for so many reasons. Including reasons that are still unknown to me. I love your eyes, I love staring at them. I love the way you talk, The way you laugh, The way you look. I know I love you because it hurts. It hurts to miss you every second that were not together, It hurts to be your friend because deep inside I wanted to be more than that. It hurts to know that I'm telling you this and it's too late. But I keep loving you anyway. Because just to spend another day with you Is worth all the pain.

Yet tables turn, Bridges burn, you live and learn and often times it is the journey that'll teach you all about that destination. If only I had direct line to God, If only I could text him, I would beg him, to let my love heal you. To make you a genuinely happy person. Maybe in another time. In a parallel universe, you and I will end up with each other. But for now, in this world, in this life, Im just happy that at least I got to even know you and secretly love you. And even if you'll never talk to me again. I will still love you. In ways I have never loved anyone else. Happy Birthday Kish and now we're both in separate ways I just want to wish u all the best in life headin' 18 and to whatever age you will become, I'll always have ur back pal! To infinity and beyond. I Love You ❤️