Ate Gwynn

05/09/20 Saturday
9:15pm

Hello Cheron! Happy 18th birthday to you my dearest Auditor, and birthday twin 🎉 I still remember the day we first met, the day I interviewed you for CHOICE. Since then, it was a privilege to see you how you've grown and break out of your shell. I am always impressed and thankful of how kind-hearted and selfless you are as friend, a student, as an officer, and as a woman. You never failed to bring joy to everyone that surrounds you. Despite the setbacks we had back then, you remained resilient and courageous, and stayed true to your words and, as to who you are.

Kish, thank you for calling me "ate gwynn" everytime we see each other. Thank you for your tight and warms hugs, sweet talks, goofy moments and secrets we share to each other. Thank you for all that you've done.

Now as you turn 18, you are of legal age now. Old enough to watch scary movies and ride a jeepney, alone, yet still too young to get into a serious relationship. Aw our baby is growing too fast 😭. Cheron, as you continue Gr. 12, I pray nothing but good health and happiness. I pray that God will continue to guide you always, surrender to Him and He shall.

One last thing I want to say is that, please do run for council next school year. The way I see it, you by far is best suited for presidency. I am not insisting and its always your decision to make, but I am confident enough that with your skills and capabilities, you'd do great in whatever you do, and as an Ate, I will always be here to support you ❤️

Congratulations to you for entering into this remarkable, yet crazy phase in life, Kish! Celebrate this day with your family and friends 🎉
Never seize yourself to try something new, and remember to have faith no matter how life gets you. Smile Cheron! It suits you the most, gorgeous!

Happy 18th again, birth-twin!

Love,

Ate Gwynn