A L e t t e r F o r Y o u

I actually don't really know how to start or what to say but I'm starting na😅.

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY to my one and only favorite human being, my sister by heart, my co-fangirl (yan ba spelling non, basta yun na yon HAHAHA), my number one supporter (on everything that I do), my wattpad and novel buddy, my bestfriend and my soulmate.

Words cannot express how much happy and blessed I am to have you. You already know that you mean a lot to me, you also know that I'm always here for you no matter what, you know that I love you right? (yieeehh). But seriously, I will always wish you all the best because it is what you deserve. Your happiness is my happiness.

A lot of people may like or dislike you (that's how people are today) but always remember that no matter what happens or no matter what people will say about you, there's someone who will always accept you as to who you are.

You may face a lot of trials but I know you'll be able to overcome it (through God and your fighting spirit). You're a strong person and I know that you'll be able to go through that. You have me and we will fight together okay?

Us, reading books and sharing realizations will always be one of the best moments I'll keep and remember.

Growing together with God on the center is such a beautiful life with you. (Mura na jud tag couple ani ba, mapapa sana all sila, charot hahaha).

You know, time will come that we will have someone in life that we will be with for the rest of our lives, the one we will love and cherish, the one who will not just love us physically but who will love our souls truly. I know it's still so early and I've told you this a lot na but I hope that the man who will love you (and the one you love) live a life full of genuine happiness and love. And having God at the center of it all. Syempre kapag kasalan na ehem! Alams mo na, (baka ako pa mag kasal sa inyong dalawa) HAHAHA. I know someday you'll be able to meet your ROZEN GAISER ELIZALDE, BRANDON WALTER DEL FIERRO ROCKWELL, MARK LEE and PARK JIMIN (yieeh, pili ka lang, choose wisely HAHAHAHA. But I want you to be happy jud, kapag sinaktan ka, kahit sino pa siya, baka malibing ko siya ng maaga (syempre joke lang) but seriously if that man will hurt you, I'll be there for you okay? You can cry and do everything you want as long as you don't ever hurt yourself because it's like you're hurting me too, your pain is my pain too, remember that.

So ayun na nga, bago pa ako umiyak, I would like to share this song to you. I know there are a lot of friendship songs out there but this song speaks a lot of what I want to say to you. I don't know if you know this song na but I think it's perfect for us, yieehh (kapag ikaw hindi kinilig, isusumbong kita kay Rage).

I have listened to this song a lot, I have always been thinking of the title ani kay pirmi ko maka dungog jud ani ay and maybe it was God's way for us to have a team song na (charrr hahaha). I hope you'll like it.

I won't make this long na but again
HAPPY HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY to you. May God continue to bless and protect a beautiful human being like you. Continue to do the things that makes you truly happy. Pursue your dreams and remember that we will be here to support you no matter what. You'll always have my back just like I have yours because I believe, we are  together forever.

MARSHES FOREVER!!!❤️

Love,
Mariel