Kathleen

04/28/20 Tuesday
10:48pm

To the kindest person I've ever known, Happy Legality!!! We've been together since grade 1 so it's been more than 11 years since we knew each other. We had lots of childhood away² sauna but those away² turned out to be the path for us to be closer to each other. The two of us are always together for contests, ssc, and a lot of other things pajod. I am extremely grateful to have you in my life Kish. You've always been one of my guardian angels who keeps on guiding me in everything. Thank you for all the advices and wisdom you've shared to me Kish. Trust me, you are one of the reason why I am the person I am today. I've always admired you for being beautiful inside and out. You have one of the purest heart I've ever seen. I believe that you'll achieve all your dreams for you are the person who does things with utmost effort. I hope you stay being the Kishes I and everyone loves. Our friendship will always be forever in my heart, and I hope that's what you feel too. Always remember that there is a person named Kathleen Claire Co who'll always be here to listen and welcome you if you'd want someone to talk to. I love you. Again, Happy 18th Birthday Love! God Bless an angel like you.