S P E C I A L T H A N K S

Before anything else, I would like to say thank you to Hanrick and Anna for giving suggestions on what to do and for helping me to come up with the title and book cover. Thank You also to Isabel for helping me on contacting some of Kishe's close friends in their block.

And Thank You for everyone who became a part of the book, for having and sharing your time on editing/writing/wishing her a Happy 18th Birthday. You all are amazing and I'll always be thankful.

To the ones who wasn't able to check my message or wasn't able to send their greetings and wasn't included sa book, thank you as well.

To Tita and Tito who also became a part of the book, thank you so much for you have raised an amazing lady like Kishes. And I'll always be thankful to have her as my bestfriend.

And lastly, to God, for giving me the courage to talk to a lot of people (which is one of my weakness jud especially when I don't really know a person) but thankfully I was able to overcome it. For also giving me a chance to finish this book, because without him, everything would be impossible.

And to the one and only Cheron Kishes who's reading this, remember that the one who made this book loves and accepts you as to who you are.