Janelle

05/20/20 Wednesday
11:42pm

Hello Kish,

Happiest birthday to the hardworking girl I know. Congratulations for your first birthday of being an official adult. I am glad that you are stepping to a new journey in your life. That journey might be hard but keep fighting until you achieve your goals and dreams. We are here cheering for you and help you whenever you're in need.

I am thankful that you are my friend and I get to know you because I learned a lot from you and you are really an awesome friend. Continue to believe and trust God and His plans. Don't change yourself but improve yourself to the better version of yourself. Enjoy entering the unfamiliar world of adulthood and I know you will do great being a woman. Continue to spread your wings and soar high to this new phase of your life, Ms. President.

May your following sunrises and sunsets be filled with positivity and happiness. May God continue to shower you His blessings, His love and His protection for you and your loved ones. Take care of yourself and believe in yourself. You deserve all the best. Be happy and think positive cause negative won't do you any good mostly on your special day. Have a blissful 18th birthday Kish.

Love lots, Janelle.