EPILOGUE

So still, disappointed in chapter twenty four. It was horrible, to be honest most of this book was not good. When I read my chapters, they seem rushed. I write like a whole child. Like I'm one on subject but then all of a sudden I switch to something else like really.

But anyways, that was in the past. Also SO CLOSE TO 200 FOLLOWERS!!😱😱

Todays chapter is gonna be chill since this is the last chapter of this book😭😭 I might do special chapters but I have to think about.

Also I'm learning korean, so far I been learning how to greet and numbers. Heres a lil something you could use to say the numbers.

 Heres a lil something you could use to say the numbers

Also big time skip

...

(3 years later)

"Baba, wooweo gogo dolla." Hanuel babbles as he claps his hands and shaking his tushy. Taehyung laughs and cooe at the baby, he is so adorable that anyone would do anything for him.

"You are so cute, I just wanna kiss your chubby cheeks all day." Taehyung said with a pout and baby voice, Hanuel looked up and smiled. Laughing at his moms pout "Mamwa fuvvwee." He babbled, trying up pronounce the words right.

Taehyung smiled and picked up the 3 year old, "Let's go see papa." He said. Through those 3 years a lot has changed. Bts had split and became solo artist, Namjoon started his own company and became a solo rapper.

Jin started a cooking show and became a solo singer, him and Namjoon moved into a house together and is living with their baby girl Seojun who isn't born yet. Yes Jin can get pregnant, and yes some fans were mad but oh well.

Jimin became a dancer teacher with Hoseok and he became a solo singer. Yoongi became a producer, solo rapper and pianist. Him and Yoongi moved in together and adopted twin boys Minhae and Haemin. Jimin sadly couldn't get pregnant but that didn't stop them from getting adorable twins that were similar to Yoongi, the both had cat like eyes and were short.

Hoseok became a dance teacher with Jimin, he also became a singer and rapper and dad. Nura just kept working as a model and became a mom. She is on her sixth month of birthing a baby boy.

Taehyung became a singer, model, and movie producer. He's made countless dramas and movies in those three years and including songs. Jungkook became a singer, and the CEO of his dads company.

Hyungmin and Hyungmi are now 5 years old (Not about to do math, schools over) they just sit at home, go to school, have fun with their parents and friends and baby.

Taehyung walked upstairs with Hanuel and walked into his room, finding Jungkook on the laptop probably writing songs. "Hanuel wants his papa." Taehyung said.

Hanuel clapped his hands "Pwapa!" He yelled startling both males. Jungkook smiled and closed the laptop and grabbed his son. "Today the guys want us to hang out together with the kids, since we have a packed schedule next week we should see each other before that happens." Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded.

"So that's means let's get ready, and you get Hanuel ready while I get the twins ready." Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded, heading to Hanuels room but giving Taehyung a kiss first.

Taehyung smiled and blushed, still to this day, even though he and Jungkook have been together. He still can't get over the handsome and gentle man he has.

A year ago, Jungkook purposed to Taehyung. It was beautiful, they were on vacation to get away from the kids and schedule. They didn't want to leave the kids but the guys forced them because they knew that both males needed breaks from things.

So the guys paid for their vacation, they went to the beach, ate at expensive places, walked the parks and anything a couple would do. On the last day, they got on a yacht that held their own private dinner.

Jungkook purposed there and Taehyung was happy, he was crying and jumping around, eventually he said yes. And of course they did a lil something when they got back to the hotel. But let's not get into detail.

After they all got ready, they left the house and drove to Namjoon and Jin's and house. Once they got there, everyone was already there.

"Oh wow, finally they be considerate and come. Why are you late?" Jin asked, placing the plates on the long dinner table. "Kinda took us a while to get ready-"

"Nah, they probably made out and did a lil quickie-"

"Yoongi! Stob it." Jin said, trying not laugh because that's exactly what Taekook would do. Taehyung couldn't help but feel flustered even though they didn't do it. "Can we just eat?"

"Yes, adults on one side and kids on the other." Jin said and everyone got to their seat. "Now let's eat Jins delicious food, today were having kimchi fried rice, kimbap, tteok-bokki, and samgyeopsal."

It's a big dish, but today everyone was gonna eat their asses off (not literally). Probably because Jin told them not to eat anything except breakfast, and probably because its Jin who cooked the food.

Hanuel was the first to dig in, using his hand to stuff his small mouth. "Be careful Hannie." Hyungmi said, giving him a spoon. "Otay mi." He babbled.

Everyone began eating, enjoying the food. Everyone laughed, talked about past memories, joked and basically had fun.

Taehyung right now felt complete, he felt happy and satisfied with what he has. He's glad that he went through good and bad just to make it here. He's glad that he has his friends, Jungkook and kids with him, it was a long and tired way but he made and it's all because of his friends. The cause of him being the person he is now is because he got pregnant with his bandmates baby. And he is grateful for it.

...

And that's the end of PREGNANT WITH MY BANDMATES BABY😭😭😭 noooooooo.

But it was soon to happen, that's all for today. Your author is closing out, she is taking a break from updating any books.

But don't worry I'll be writing stories during those break days but I won't be publishing them.

Thanks you so much for being with me, thank you for voting and commenting. Love u guys.

Bye loves👋🥰😘❤