FOURTEEN

"Hey Tae, can I talk to you about the relationships." Bogum ask as he comes in the livingroom. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows but nodded.

"So, when did you and Jungkook get together." He ask, with a hint of anger laced in his tone. Taehyung not noticing just responded with a 'About last year'

Bogum nodded, "I heard you went through a lot when everyone found out you were pregnant. How did you manage it." He ask. Taehyung looked confused, as to why he change the topic.

"Well, I had my members, army, and family with me. And I mostly managed it for my babies." Taehyung smiled, the image of Hyungmi and Hyungmin appeared in his head.

"I wish I had a baby." Bogum said. Taehyung pouted "Awww, one day you'll find someone. Just have to be patient, plus giving birth for me was a life and death situation." Taehyung said.

"Tae, I'm gay." Bogum confessed. Taehyung widened his eyes in surprise. "Wow, you always seem like you like women." Taehyung said with chuckle.

Bogum smiles "Yeah, well I do have my eye on someone." Bogum confessed again. Taehyung gets overly excited "Tell me. Who?"

"A boy with brown hair, can get pregnant, in a band with 6 members, my bestfriend, and is very beautiful." Bogum says, looking directly in Taehyungs eyes.

Taehyung furrows his eyebrows "Are you describing me, or Jin. Jin already likes someone, also pretty sure he can get pregnant also- Taehyung ranted, not noticing Bogums heart eyes staring at him.

Taehyung keeps ranting, not noticing Bogum leaning closer. Looking directly at his lips. Taehyung comes to a halt when he notices what Bogum is doing.

"B-bogum, don't tell me your talking about me-"

"Yes, I'm talking about you." And with that he grabs Taehyungs waist and pulls the younger into a kiss but getting slapped as soon as their lips touched.

Taehyung pushed the older away and stood up, covering his mouth with a surprised look. "What is wrong with you, I love someone else and I only see you as a brother." Taehyung said, tears appearing in his eyes.

Taehyung quickly walks away, leaving a heartbroken Bogum who just got sibling zoned. Bogum balled his fist and clench his teeth, his anger rising. He quickly gets up and walks out the house, he can't let what happened last time to happen again.

While that happened, Taehyung quickly walked in his and Jungkooks room. Finding Jungkook coming from out the bathroom.

Jungkook has worrying look once he sees a flustered and teary eyed Taehyung standing by the bed. "What's wrong babe." Jungkook ask as he brought the smaller male into his arms.

"He k-kissed me." Taehyung stutters as he starts to sob. Jungkook looks at him in confusion. "Who?"

"Bogum-"

Jungkooks worrying face turned into a sexy but angry face, clenching his teeth. "He said that he liked me and just pulled me into a kiss,  I don't like him. I love you, don't leave me." Taehyung sobbed into Jungkooks shirt.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung to the bed and laid down beside him, wrapping his arms around Taehyungs waist and pulling him close. "I won't leave you Tae baby, I love you too much to leave you. Let's just cuddle and deal with the incident later okay baby." Jungkook calmly talks and Taehyung nods.
...

This was gonna be more words, but then I couldn't think of what I wanted to do.

I had a bunch of ideas..

But anyways, that was lil readers block. Hope you enjoy, I'll try to keep up with updating. It feels like I be taking forever to update.

Bye loves👋