EIGHTEEN

Everytime I see you guys comments. I try to think of something else to do because yall comment 'don't let that happen' 'pls don't do this' and I feel bad about it because that would be exactly what's gonna happen.

I know I should do what I want but knowing you guys don't want that to happen, it makes me sad. So I change the chapter up a lil bit.
...

"I'm here to see Bts producer Bang Shi Hyuk." Bogum ask as he walks up to the counter. The woman looks back at him "Okay....room 347" she said.

(Did you see what I did there, 347. 3+4=7😎)

Bogum nodded walked to the elevator and pressed the 3. "I thought I killed him, guess the powder I got was a scam." He muttered.

Once the elevator opened, he walked out and to the room Shi Hyuk is in. When he was about to open the door, a man came out. "May I help you." The man who must be a doctor, telling from his coat and name tag.

"Oh, I'm just here to see Bts producer." Bogum said and the man shook his head "Sorry, but you can't visit him. His love ones strictly said that they will be the only ones to see him." He explained.

Bogum clenched his teeth, he was about to grab the knife from out of his pocket. But a woman in her 50's came walking in the hallway. "Oh miss Bang, he is okay. Just minor injuries to his head. He'll wake up soon" The man said.

"Oh gosh, I was so scared. May I go in." She asked and the man nodded. Bogum left when both the man and woman walked in the room. "Fuck" he mumbles.
...

"Where is that lil bitch, I told him his driver will be here in a few minutes." Jin said as he tried calling Bogum. "He probably left to go kill Pdnim." Yoongi muttered.

The guys widened their eyes "Yoongi! Why would you say that." Jimin asked with a frown. "I saw him grab the knife and leave the house, and I remember the day Bogum left with Pdnim to the company to talk about Bogum leaving. I think Bogum is behind the attempt to kill producer. But it's not gonna work, only Pdnims love ones are allowed to go in his room" He said.

"Oh gosh, how didn't I not notice this. I bet he's doing this for Tae, he even told us why he went crazy. It's all because he wants Taehyung." Namjoon said once he came into realization.

"Hes doing it all in the name of love." Hoseok muttered. "We definitely can't trust him anymore, and now that Tae is pregnancy. He could attempt to try and kill it." Jin said.

"We need to report this." Jungkook said "I'm already on it." Jimin said, about the dial 911 (is it 911 or 119 for korea). Soon the door opens and in comes an angry Bogum holding a knife tightly in his hand. The sight made everyones heart drop.

"Bogum, why are you holding a knife." Jimin ask as he slowly put  the phone down, not wanting to trigger Bogum. "Because he's psycho." Yoongi spat.

"Yoongi! Don't trigger him"

"I've been triggered many times. And you know what? I'm tired of keeping it in. Nothing is working for me, all I want is for the person I Iove to love me back." Bogum confessed.

"I understand, now-

"You don't understand. People always say they understand when they don't." Bogum yelled with tears falling down his face.

"Your wrong, I understand. I love someone too and I want them to love me back. You didn't tell Taehyung you loved him until we started the show and I didn't tell that person I love him. He probably doesn't evening like me back. But I didn't go crazy, I didn't let love create me into something I'm not. Bogum you just have to talk before you let your actions control you. It's not hard, I've noticed when you get angry. You clench your teeth all the time and then you go outside to calm down. Your trying, your trying to stop yourself from doing something you know you don't wanna do. But you went to far, you tried to kill Pdnim. But it didn't work. So now your so angry that you want to kill us." Jin said, knowing how Bogum feels.

Bogum sobbed loudly "I'm sorry...........but I get what I want." Bogums voiced changed into a darker tone. And in a flash Bogun whips out a gun and shoots it directly at Taehyungs stomach.

He shot directly in the middle, knocking him down. Instantly passing out. The room became chaos, Jungkook and Yoongi charging at Bogum and beating him till he was dead and Jin and Jimin holding Taehyung and finding ways to stop the bleeding while crying and Namjoon was dialing the police.

...

I'm not crazy, don't be sad. I'm not about to let you guys down, let's just say a small or I guess big plot twist is gonna happen.

Hint: C section

Bye loves😢👋🥰