TWENTY TWO

Why not acknowledge these beautiful Taekook arts

ALMOST TO 200 FOLLOWERS!!

....

It is said that Kim Taehyung or v from the boy band group BTS has got pregnant with another child and it was also said that there was one month left until his due date.

And from the tweets of fans and non fans, most of them are angry and disgusted.

And everyones asking 'who got him pregnant this time'. We won't be giving out our opinion until further notice-

Taehyung shut the TV off, not feeling like listening to what the TV reporter had to say, he might have said he didn't care about what others think.

But now he can't help but feel pathetic and depressed, he's been getting contractions and the month is almost over and so that'll leave Taehyung with his last month.

He felt like this was the longest pregnancy he ever experienced, he just can't wait for it to be born.

He gets off the couch and walks to his room, not feeling the energy to stay up. He lays in bed and immediately falls asleep, waiting for the members to get back from practice.

Hours later, the door opens and in walks the guys. Looking tired and exhausted, it is late at night and they decided to practice some more as they felt that their dancing wasn't perfect.

As soon as they walked in, some immediately go to their room to take nice long showers and others went to flop on the couch or floor.

Meanwhile Jin goes into the kitchen to cook some food, he gets out some ingredients. He decides to cook something healthy. as he doesn't really have a plan, he just throws some vegetables and a few more stuff, he added broth and then he cooked it in a pan.

Jin was tired to be honest, he didn't feel like cooking. But as the oldest, he will do anything he needs to do for the members.

While the food was cooking, Jin grabbed his phone. He saw a bunch of comments of the video he posted of him and Jimin singing, it was originally supposed to be him, jimin and Taehyung.

Speaking of Taehyung, Jin looks through Twitter and sees tweets about Taehyung being pregnant.

Some were good while another's were bad, Jin can't help but feel angry at army. Their really trying everything to bash Taehyung, but Jin will stop this.

They don't know what Taehyung went through, so they can't just cause more trouble and put more weight on the pregnant males shoulders.

"There's always something that causes negative energy around." He mumbles, he shakes his head and focuses back on the food.

"Foods done, you may eat in your room if your tired or you can eat later." Jin announces.

"Thanks Jin, I know your tired but just ask me to help you cook next time." Namjoon out of nowhere says.

Jin looked surprised "Where is this coming from?" He asked with a small smile.

"I just wanted to thank you because I'm grateful for you and everything you do." Namjoon confesses whole heatedly while staring directly into Jins eyes with a smile.

Jin blushed and lightly punches Namjoons shoulder with a small laugh "Don't be cheesy but you don't have to thank me, I'll always do anything for you guys." Jin says and stares- (Fun fact: I forgot how to spell stares for a sec) at Namjoon and the younger male doing the same.

If you see this in person, it'll look like their stuck in each others heart and it'll look like they love each other so much.

They seemly get closer but get interrupted by a loud Hoseok who all of a sudden came out of his room vibing and yelling 'Hope Hope Hope'

Both males get startled and quickly move away from each other with bright blushes on their cheeks. Hoseok walks in still yelling, but comes to a halt.

"Wow, did yall slap each others faces or something because y'alls cheeks are red as hell." Hosoek says as he inspects both males faces.

"Aish, just eat ᶜᵒᶜᵏᵇˡᵒᶜᵏᵉʳ-"

"What was that?"

"Nothing"

...

Namjin moment has been dropped.

Why did Hobi baby have to interrupt, anyways hope you enjoy this chap.

Bye loves 🥰👋