ELEVEN

So you guys, I decided to continue this book. I will actually think about a sequel but for right now I'll stick kml with this book.

Enjoy today's chapter
_____

A/N POV

Inside the kitchen is Jin, cooking up some kimchi fried rice. The meal included 3 tablespoons of unsalted butter. 1/2 of a small onion, for Hoseok medium diced. 1 cup of roughly chopped kimchi which will be 6 ounces. 2 table spoons of kimchi juice to make it pop as to what Jin said. 1/2 cup of small diced meat. 2 cups of cooked and cooled rice, 2 teaspoons of soy sauce and 1 teaspoon of sesame oil. 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil, 2 eggs, salt. Crumbled nori and sesame seeds for garnish.

(Nori- Seaweed/ Garnish- decorations)

After Jin finished cooking he called down the guys, once they came down. It was a chaotic mess, Hoseok was yelling loudly, Namjoon was running weirdly while holding a broken lamp.  Taehyung and Jungkook were holding the twins who were crying loudly. Jimin was yelling lovely over and over and Yoongi hasn't even came down yet.

Jin sighed "Guys, could you please keep it down. I just cooked food for you, the least you could do is keep it down. Now get your asses to the table and eat my beautiful and delicious kimchi fried rice." He said and everyone began sitting in their seats.

"Can someone go get Yoongi please." Jin said and Jimin got up immediately and ran to Yoongis room. "Dang, he act like someone was in a race with him." Hoseok said.

"No, he just likes Yoongi duh" Namjoon said, about to pick up his chopsticks but somehow broke when there was an inch of contact between his hand and the chopsticks.

He widened his eyes "What the fuck" He pushed back from the table with his hands up.  "Wow joon, even an inch of contact and you already break something." Taehyung said. "Nah man, I swear I didn't even touch it yet." He said.

"Yeah yeah whatever, I'm too pretty for this." Jin rolled his eyes and focused on eating and everyone followed totally forgetting about Yoongi and Jimin.

...

"Yoonie, Jin said come down. The food is ready." Jimin said once he stepped into the little lighted room. He was met with a sleeping Yoongi who had head phones on and a notebook by his side, clutched tightly in his hands.

Jimin being the curious libra he is, he walks to the bed and peaks at the notebook. Only seeing words that were in a song format. He reads them and gets teary eyed once he finishes. He always knew Yoongi had deep meanings to his song but this one hit him hard.

He felt a tear almost slip down but he quickly wipes it away. "Yoonie, wake up." He said as he shakes the sleeping male. Yoongi groans and turns to the other side, jimin rolled his eyes with a small smile on his lips.

"Hey um, yoonie. I read your lyrics-" Yoongi immediately pops up and looks at Jimin with widened eyes. "I liked them, they seem to get me emotional. Your really good at this stuff." He says.

Yoongi blushes and clutches tightly on the notebook but then his expression goes back to that same blank look "Yeah yeah, let's go downstairs." He said and Jimin nodded.

They both walk down to see the members half eaten plates and their full plates sitting next to Jin who is eyeing them. "Aye, I see you Jin." Yoongi says. And Jin immediately takes out his mirror he had stashed with the other mirrors in his pocket.

"What do you mean, I was admiring myself." He said as he looks in the mirror, immediately forgetting about the people in the room. "Oh aight, if that's what it was." Yoongi said and sat down at his seat and began eating.

"So, Bang Pdnim said were going on a trip next week. Were going to Orlando Florida to film a reality TV show." Namjoon said and everyone's focus was on him. "Finally, something fun. Also I'm gonna be the first one on camera cause I'm beautiful." Jin said once he set down the mirror.

Hoseok scoffed "Aight, bet." He said with a smirk and Jin rolled his eyes. "I'm not betting, I'm just that pretty and that bitch while you look like Uncle Joe's horse." Jin said and Hosoek dramatically gasped.

"Oh no you didn't

"Oh no he didn't"

"Oh yes I did."

"Oh yes he did-"

"Shut up Namjoon."

"Hey, watch the language around my babies please."

"Yeah yeah, oh yeah. Whose gonna watch the twins."

"Your mom."

"Woah, that sounded offensive to me for some reason."

"That's the point."

"Bitch-"

"Rat-"

"Faggot-"

"Roach-"

"Pineapple headass-"

"Duck headass-"

"Tall headass-"

"Short headass-"

"Mother fuckin, shut the hell up. Gosh"

"It ezz what it ezz"
...

Soooooooo, how'd you like this chapter. It's a filler chapter but now that I know what I'm gonna do, there won't be much of any fillers anymore, get ready for the drama. 👋👋❤❤❤🥰🥰

Bye loves❤🥰