THIRTEEN

"Jimin, will you be my boyfriend." Yoongi shyly ask the now tomato looking Jimin.

A big bright and happy smile appeared on Jimins face, making his eyes turn into crescents. "Y-yes I would love to be your boyfriend." Jimin also shyly responded.

Yoongi being happy, pulls Jimin into a loving kiss. Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimins petite waist.

The younger Male moaned into the kiss, not noticing the members standing at the door way.

"Woah woah woah, what do we have here." Hoseok said, interrupting both boys and earning slaps to the head by Jin.

"When did you guys get here." Jimin asked embarrassed that his friends caught him and Yoongi kissing.

Taehyung chuckled "I knew you guys liked each other, it was so obvious." He said with cute lil hand movements.

"Well if you knew, you wouldn't have interrupted my session with chim." Yoongi said and Taehyung scoffed. "Forgive me for being happy about your relationship." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah, go have sex with Jungkook." Yoongi straight forwardly said.

Jin slapped his head "Watch your language around my babies." Jin said with a huff. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows "There's no babies though-"

"I'm not talking about those babies."
---

"So, I have gathered 4 idols from different groups and 3 actors to be with you guys on the reality show." Band Pdnim said.

The boys nodded, now intrested in who the idols are. "I gathered Jackson from Got7, D.O from Exo, Yeonjun from TXT, and Lucas from SuperM. For the actors we have Bogum, Minho, and SeoJoon." He said.

"Okay now get this cleaned up before they get here." He said and left. Yoongi sighed "Yoongi get up and do something." Jin said.

"I am doing something, laying down." Yoongi mumbles and falls asleep quickly. Jimin cooed "Just let him rest, he had a long day." Jimin said as he stared at the now pouting and asleep Yoongi.

Jin scoffed "Of what? Sleeping?" "Well, if you sleep all day, its gonna be hard to stay awake." Jungkook said as he sweep the rug that was full of cookie crumbs.

"Whatever" Jin mumbled as he quickly took the glass bowl from Namjoon. "I'll wash the dishes, you just..........um feed the mouse." Jin quickly said and pushed a confused Namjoon out the kitchen.

"We have mouse?" Namjoon said out loud. "No ya dumbass." Yoongi said as he awoke from his quick lil nap.

Namjoon scratched the back of his head and shrugged. "Their here!" One of the camera men announced.

The 7 guys that consisted of 4 kpop idols and 3 actors walk into the living rooming bowing, waving, hugging and greeting the other 7 guys.

"Hello, we've come to film the reality show with you guys for the rest of the year." Yeonjun said.

"Well welcome to the idol household, obviously no rules." Hoseok said and started jumping and yelling 'Ho ho ho' making the 13 guys laugh.

"Okay Hobi, calm down. Also, there are relationships so do not infer with the fights they might have." Jin addresses.

Bogum furrowed his eyebrows "Relationship? Who are together?" He said in a serious tone.

Jin not really caring how he said it "Jungkook and Taehyung and-" jin got cut off my an angry Bogum.

"Did you just say Jungkook and Tae-"

"First of all do not, I'm mean do not, I'm dead serious, do not interrupt me ever again. And Jimin and Yoongi are together. Now go find your rooms, there all on the left side of the house." Jin said.

The 7 guys left, but Bogum kept looking back at Taekook with an angry glint, catching Jungkooks attention.

Jungkook tightened his grip on Taehyungs waist, feeling the need to protect him.

____________

Since drama is coming up in this book, I'm gonna bring a un born character in the book but don't get your hopes up yet