Crowley

"Dean?" I whispered. My voice echoed. Confused, I opened my eyes to find myself in a warehouse. The air felt wet and so did my face. Tears started to fall from my eyes. I looked down at myself. I'm still in deans clothes but I lay on a damp cement floor.

"Dean!" I yelled. I only heard my echoing voice.

I jumped to my feet. I appeared to be in a warehouse. I walked to the closest metal wall and felt for a light switch. I walked in circles for what felt like hours. Finally I felt a switch. I turned it on and the lights turned on one by one with a loud thud.

It took a moment for my eyes to adjust to the sudden light. I looked around. There were shadows in corners. And one in the middle of the warehouse. It seems to be human shape. But my eyes could be playing tricks on me.

"Dean?" I asked. No response.

"Sam?" I asked a little more timidly.

A Scottish voice answered. "Darling, when are you going to realize that I'm not the winchesters." His voice was soft but stern.

I could hear my heart pounding in my ears and I could feel it in my chest. I took a step back to the wall. Just now realizing I never felt a door or window. I had to remain calm.

"Who are you?" I asked. The man took a step into the light. He looked shorter than me. He was wearing all black and he had a scruff and a semi reseeding hairline.

"Crowley. King of hell. Ring a bell?" He smiled.

"No." I said. My voice shaky. "Please take me back to Dean. He's probably really worried."

"Or your just afraid I'm going to kill you. But the thing is, Dean would just kill me."

"Right. And if you want to stay safe then you should let me go" I said.

"Oh well actually I'm safer with you, because he'll do anything for you. And if I say don't kill me or threaten me or I'll kill your girlfriend, he won't kill or threaten me. Catch my drift?"

"Can I talk to him at least? So he knows I'm ok."

"What I'm seeing here is that your more worried about him than yourself. Sounds just like him actually. Please do tell, do you hate yourself as well?" He asked.

"What?"

"Never mind deary, anyway, yes you can call him, I do have a heart. Somewhat." He reached into his pocket and pulled out an old flip phone. He threw it to me and I dialed deans number.

"Who is this?" He said panicked.

"Dean it's me" he exhaled.

"Y/n where are you? Are you ok?"

"I'm fine. I don't know where I am. This guy, um Crowley I-"

"Crowley?!" He yelled "I should have fucking known. Let me talk to him" I handed the phone to Crowley. He didn't put the phone to his ear. We could both hear Dean yelling through the phone. Crowley waited until Dean ran out of breath then spoke.

"Look we can make a deal." "No not a crossroads deal. I need you to find the Demon tablet." "I know Kevin has it squirrel I'm not stupid." "Once I have the demon tablet in my hands, she's all yours. But I would advise you to hurry." "Each hour I don't have the tablet in my hand, I knew wound will appear on her body. And each hour, the wounds will become more dangerous. But I know it won't take more than a few hours. Correct?" "Alright, see you soon. And yes, I'll send picture updates, don't worry" And he closed the phone.

"Hopefully your boy toy doesn't take too long." He said. I back up even closer to the wall. I hope Dean hurries too.