Bobby Singer

I left Wanda in the car and walked up to the door behind Dean. The old house had a backyard full of cars. Like a personal junkyard. And the house seriously needed a new paint job.

Dean walked right into the house and I stood outside the door.

"Bobby?" Dean yelled. He turned around with a smile on his face and he signaled for me to go in. But I was hesitant. I took a step forward and my stomach filled with dread.

"You comin?" Dean said to me. I smiled and nodded and took a step in. The house smelt like old beer and cologne.

"Dean!" And old rough voice said and I looked to my left and an old man in a stained shirt and faded jeans wearing a baseball cap can running over. He had a beard with red, white, and brown hairs. He had a small beer belly which went with the smell.

"Bobby you old bastard" Dean said and him and Bobby hugged and laughed. I felt kind of awkward. I didn't know where to look. The old desk to the faded red couch to the old kitchen with peeling wallpaper.

"Hey this is my friend y/n" Dean said after they let go of each other.

"Hi" I said awkwardly.

"Any friend of Deans is a friend of mine" and he walked up to me and hugged me. He was taller than me and just wider too. His hug felt like hugging a grizzled bear or a big dog. It was warm and snugly. He let go and turned to Dean then back to me.

"So you a hunter?" He asked me.

"Hunter?" Dean came over to clarify.

"She's not a hunter. She got attacked and I thought I'd bring her with me." He said. I gave him an eyebrow and he smiled.

"Oh ok" Bobby said with a hint of disappointment.

"Where's Sam?" Dean asked.

"Out getting food." Bobby said

"Good I'm starved."

"Your always starved" Bobby said and Dean frowned and looked at me.

"Are you hungry?" Starved.

"Not really" Dean made a I know your lying face.

"You only ate breakfast today." Only a few bites. I shrugged my shoulders and he rolled his eyes. "Bobby we're gonna go get food. Can you watch her cat?" Dean said.

"Sam's getting food"

"Ya but he didn't know y/n and I were going to be here so he has no food for us."

"I love cats" bobby replied. He was like the uncle you barley ever saw but when you did he was always funny and upbeat and over all awesome.

"Plus" Dean looked at me but was still talking to bobby. "She owes me a date"