Two new handsom faces.

I walked into the Frankie's Diner. I've been eating here every morning since I was 7 years old with my best friend Kyla. I'm 25 now and I still eat there every morning with her. Everybody there knows us Frankie, Sarah, Bethony, Johnny. We lived in the small town of Brookefield, Wisconsin. It's the kind if town were everybody knows everybody. So when I walked into the diner this morning I wasn't expecting to see new faces. But sure enough I did. I sat down at the counter on the barstools and kyla sat next to me. She was a rather short girl but very beautiful. She had this really light brown hair that faded into blonde, brown eyes and tan skin. Her personality was very outgoing. Unlike me. But I'm the ying to her yang so it works. When we sat down Frankie as usual asked us what we wanted.

"Can I have a glass of chocolate milk and a breakfast burrito?" Kyla asked. Frankie wrote it down and nodded and looked at me.

"I'll have what she's having" he nodded and walked away. Johnny the cook came over and flirted with Kyla. He's always had a crush on her. Sarah and Bethony were busy so I just looked around and smiled at the familiar faces. But the two boys in the back corner were bothering me. I had never seen them before.

"So long time no see" kyla said. I laughed and so did she. Even though we see each other everyday we always had stuff to talk about. Her and her mom were having troubles so she vents to me.

"So what's up with mom?" I asked. She sighed and looked down.

"She still is acting like I did the wrong doing" she nearly yelled.

"What exactly did you do this time"

"I never call her" he mimicked in her moms voice. I laughed and she only smiled. She really loves her mom it's sad that this is happening. I looked over to where the unknown boys were siting and they weren't there. I looked back at Kyla and she was giving me the eye.

"What?" I said and smiled.

"Checking out the new boys huh?" She giggled. "I heard they moved here from Russia or something"

"Where did you hear that?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Jenna at the mall"

"Jenna Harcbak?"

"Ya"

"She also said that her dad was from the CIA and was gonna blow up the town even though her dad is just a cranberry farmer." Kyla laughed. We saw Johnny come over to us with food.

"Aye girls two breakfast burritos and two chocolate milks" he put down the food and smiled and began to walk away but I heard an unfamiliar voice call out and I looked over. Four bar stools down the counter were the boys.

"Excuse me sir. Can I have an order of your finest slice of pie?" One of the boys said.

"Of course sir coming right up" Johnny replied. The man that asked for pie had dirty blonde hair. He had a jawline like you wouldn't believe and he was wearing jeans and a leather jacket, his profile was flawless. Then he looked over and locked eyes with me for a second. I immediately looked away. How embarrassing. I could feel my cheeks getting hot. Kyla looked over and noticed my face.

"Are you alright" she asked.

"Fine" I looked up and smiled and took a sip of my chocolate milk. I looked over quickly and noticed the man was still staring at me. The man next to him had shaggy dark brown hair and was equally attractive. He had jeans and a plaid shirt on. He resembled a lumber jack.

"Excuse me" I heard the man who ordered pie call out. I looked over and he was looking at me. The man with shaggy hair looked over at the other man and said "Dean leave the girls alone" Dean huh. Nice name. This Dean character smiled at me. "Sammy you can't meet new people if you aren't friendly" he said to the shaggy hair man. Dean and Sam. The new people of Brookefield. I looked at Kyla who was engulfed in her phone. I looked back at Dean who was still staring at me.

"Yes?" I finally said. He smiled a mischievous smile.

"Your beautiful" he said back. I felt myself blushing and kyla elbowed my side. I smiled like an idiot. Probably.

"Thank you" the Sam guy rolled his eyes and Dean sat straight and started eating his pie that Johnny gave him a while ago.

"You have to give him your number" kyla chimed in after a while. I laughed a little.

"No I don't really work with relationships" kyla put her hands up and turned towards me. Then looked past me at Dean. Oh no.

"Excuse me" she yelled. I put my hand over her mouth but it was too late, Dean looked over and kyla licked my hand and I pulled away. "This girl here" she pointed at me " wants to give you her number" Dean smiled and swallowed his food.

"I would love to have your number" he said. I turned towards him and smiled. My cheeks felt hot and I seriously wanted to slap kyla. But I know she just had good intentions. Dean got out of his chair and walked over to me. He sat next to me and looked at me.

"I never got your name" his eyes were candy apple green. I felt myself falling into a trance just looking into his eyes. My smile grew across my face.

"Y/n" there was a pause before he smiled. He handed me is phone. I put my phone number in it and handed it back. He smiled again before getting up and sitting next to Sam. I looked over at kyla and elbowed her in the rib. Hard. Sam and Dean got up and started to walk out. I couldn't help but watch them. Sam walked out without looking back but Dean on the other hand tuned around and winked at me.