Readers POV

I woke up with Dean's arm around me. I turned and saw him smile to himself.

"If only Dean was awake" I said. Dean opened one eye and smiled then closed it.

"Why?" He said still smiling with his eyes closed.

"Because I really need to get out of this fucking bed and eat something and Dean kind of has me in a trap" I said. He burst out laughing and took his arm off me letting me go. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and stood up and stretched side to side. I turned around and Dean was still in bed. I walked out of the bed room and into the living room. Rocking deans clothes and a messy bun even messier because I slept on it I found myself in front of sam and Bobby.

"Am I in trouble?" I asked. Sam smiled a bit but it quickly faded.

"No we just need to talk" Bobby said and smiled. His smile warms my heart.

"Ok" I said and smiled. "Look sam if this is because I fell for your brother when you told me not to I'm sorry" sam laughed a but but remained poised.

"No, no it's fine. We just wanted to uh talk to you about you staying with us" sam said.

"Oh ok." I said.

"You know that Sam, Dean, and I hunt the supernatural. And a lot of people or Uh supernatural beings really hate Sam and Dean with a burning passion. And these things would do anything to hurt them or kill them. Like killing or torturing someone they really love. Like you." Bobby said. My chest had a burst of pain. I really didn't want to die but I really didn't want to leave Dean. I felt my face getting hot. Sam and Bobby began to be blurry because tears welled in my eyes.

"Am I in immediate danger?" I asked. Sam and Bobby paused for a moment.

"Potentially. What we're trying to say is that well, if you want to leave, we don't want you to leave don't get us wrong here we just wanted to warn you. But if you do want to leave, you should do it while Dean is sleeping. And if you stay with us, you'll either have to learn to defend yourself or always be with one of us to be safe." Sam said. I thought for a moment. I met Dean in a diner and also in the woods when my brother went missing. He hunts supernatural creatures for a living and has apparently left every girl he's been with. The odds aren't really in his favor. But I do love him deeply.

"I want too stay." I said.

Authors noted~~
So I'm ahead like 11 parts in this story and I think instead of 1 part a week I'm gonna post 2 or 3 a week. :) that's all